Artificial organs are human-made bio-artificial organs, which are implanted into the body to replace or support natural organs. Artificial organs include artificial heart, kidney, pancreas, and cochlear implants. They are made of biocompatible materials such as polymers, biologics, ceramics, and metals. Artificial pancreas is implanted with different technologies such as sensors, biomaterials, and innovative delivery systems. Moreover, artificial pancreas perform the function same as the natural pancreas and helps the patient live a quality life.
Factors such as the rising prevalence of type-1 diabetes, increasing demand for insulin self-administration, and rising geriatric population drive the market growth. In addition, increase in the awareness of the population and collaboration of FDA with private institutes fuel the market growth. However, lack of skilled professionals in underdeveloped regions such as Africa and South America are expected to hinder the growth of the market. R&D in the field of medical equipment is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The artificial pancreas devices market is segmented on the basis of type, end-user, and geography. By type the market is segmented into CTR (control to range) and CTT (control to target). By end-user the market is categorized into hospitals, medical centers, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the artificial pancreas devices system market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Artificial Pancreas Devices System Market Key Segments:
- CTR (Control to Range) Systems
- CTT (Control to Target) Systems
- Medical Centres
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Medtronic Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Insulet Corp
- Tandem Diabetes Care
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Beta Bionics
- Bigfoot Biomedical, Inc.
- Inreda Diabetic B.V.
- Dexcom, Inc.