Artificial sports turf are artificial surfaces made up of synthetic fibers, which consist of polypropylene, polyethylene, and nylon, which look similar to grass. Artificial sports turf is used all around the globe for its attractive features such as high durability, low maintenance, consistent quality, all weather utility, virtually appeal, and environmental friendliness. The artificial sports turf is used in most of the sports such as football, hockey, baseball, golf, and many such sports, where there is a need for durable grass surface. The turf is 100% recyclable and is made from recycled polymers, which increases the probability of getting LEED certification for turf end users.
With the popularity of sports such as football, hockey, golf, and many other sports, which is traditionally played on grass and is less durable to heavy usage, the demand for more durable artificial sports turf in the market has surged up. However, the probability of the player getting injured is high, also the cost of construction is on the higher end. These factors restrict the market growth. Use of artificial sports turf in residential and commercial landscaping are some of the opportunities of market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of resin type, type, application, and geography. On the basis of resin type, the market is divided into polypropylene, polyethylene, and nylon. By type, the market is classified into sand-filled turf, water-based turf, sand-dressed turf, and third generation (3G) turf. By application, the market is categorized into football, hockey, rugby, golf, and others (tennis and American football). By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major player analyzed in this report are AstroTurf, FieldTurf, CoCreation Grass Corporation, Global Syn-Turf Inc., Avalon Grass, SYNLAWN, GrassTex, SPORTURF, TigerTurf, and GREENFIELDS.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the artificial sports turf market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitate to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Global Artificial Sports Turf Market Segments:
By Resin Type
- Sand-Filled Turf
- Water-Based Turf
- Sand-Dressed Turf
- Third Generation (3G) Turf
- Others (Tennis and American Football)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other top companies
- Ezy Grass
- AGL Grass
- Omega Turf
- South West Greens
- Royal Grass
- Hi-Tech Turf
- Covenant Sports Turf
- STI Sports
- Lawn Turf