An artificial urinary sphincter implantation device is an implantable device used to treat involuntary urination or leakage of urine. It is twice as common in women when compared to men. Pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause are major risk factors of the same.
Rise in the prevalence of urine incontinence and growth in geriatric population are expected to drive the market growth. In addition, technological advancements and improvement in healthcare facilities will fuel the market growth. However, factors such as stringent government regulations and dearth of skilled professionals are expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in government investments for the healthcare sector in emerging markets is expected to offer new opportunities during the analysis period.
The artificial urinary sphincter implantation device market is segmented based on type, end-user, and geography. Based on type the market is segmented into InVance Male Suburethral Sling, AdVance Male Suburethral Sling, Virtue Male Sling, AMS 800, and others. By end-user, the market is classified into men and women. By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global artificial urinary sphincter implantation device market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products that are available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Artificial Urinary Sphincter Implantation Device Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
ZEPHYR Surgical Implants, Cook Urological, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, CooperSurgical, Inc., GT Urological, Silimed, Laborie Medical Technologies, Inc., RBM-Med, ANDROMEDA medizinische Systeme GmbH, Albyn Medical, Ltd.