Gynecologists use cervical forceps to examine a woman for cervical cancer. Cervical biopsy forceps are also used to delicately manipulate the tissue during surgery by gynecologists instead of using their fingers. They are available in multiple designs to fit various surgical sites and conditions. These forceps are sterile & durable and are manufactured with high-quality steel to withstand the heat and temperatures of sterilization.
The major factors that fuel the growth of the Asia-Pacific cervical forceps market include increase in the prevalence of cervical cancers, rise in the number of cervical cancer surgical procedures, growing demand for minimally invasive procedures, rise in death rate due to cervical cancer, and growth in obese population. However, ineffective healthcare infrastructure, low awareness among people towards these devices, and stringent government regulations related to the manufacture & sales of the devices are anticipated to restrain the growth of this market. Moreover, rise in cancer awareness programs will drive the market growth.
The Asia-Pacific cervical forceps market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and country. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into linear and curved. Applications covered in the study include single-use and reusable forceps. By country, this market has been analyzed across Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
The key players that operate in the market include Teleflex Incorporated, Pelican Feminine Healthcare, CareFusion Corporation, GPC Medical Ltd., Medline Industries, Inc., Sklar Surgical Instruments, AliMed, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Black Smith Surgical, and N.S Surgical.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Asia-Pacific cervical forceps market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the Asia-Pacific cervical forceps market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Asia-Pacific cervical forceps market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the Asia-Pacific cervical forceps market.
Asia-pacific Cervical Forceps Market Key Segments:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Asia-Pacific Cervical Forceps Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Black Smith Surgical, N.S Surgical., Teleflex Incorporated, CareFusion Corporation, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, GPC Medical Ltd., Pelican Feminine Healthcare, Medline Industries, Inc., AliMed, Sklar Surgical Instruments