Choline chloride is a quaternary ammonium salt and an organic compound. It is white crystalline solid and colourless in its liquid form. Alternatives names for choline chloride are hepacholine, biocolina and lipotril. It is naturally found in fungi, hop, kingcups and internal part of lecithin. Choline chloride is used as a nutritional component in animal feed which accelerate the growth of different pets & animal, such as chicken, rabbit, pig, horse, and mice. It is present in animal feed as free choline or in its esterified forms such as, phosphocholine, glycerophosphocholine, and phosphatidylcholine. Choline chloride helps to inhibit perosis as well as liver enlargement in animals. It is an essential nutrient and also used in humans as supplement. It functions on cell proliferation and apoptosis, lever diseases, age related memory loss, depression and high cholesterol in human. As a growth inhibitor, the demand of choline chloride is increasing in poultry and aqua feed industries. Choline chloride causes inhalation toxicity during its preparation and its high intake may increase the risk of colon cancer. Adverse impact on health stiff regulations associated with the commercial use of choline chloride is restraining the growth of choline chloride market.
The Asia Pacific choline chloride market is segmented on the basis of its application and geography. Further, its application market comprises of poultry feed, aqua feed, human nutrition supplement, pets and horse feed and swine feed. Aqua feed is the dominating application segment for choline chloride. The Asia Pacific choline chloride market is segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia and others. This region has the largest consumer base for choline chloride, specifically China, due to the increased demand for poultry meat.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the choline chloride market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
- Ease of doing business analysis should help in making strategic business decisions
ASIA-PACIFIC CHOLINE CHLORIDE MARKET SEGMENTATION
The market is segmented on the basis of application and geography.
- Poultry feed
- Aqua feed
- Human nutrition supplement
- Pet and horse feed
- Swine feed