Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) is a medical imaging technology which provides storage and access to images for multiple applications. Departmental PACS enables timely access to images, departmental data, and interpretations. It eliminates the need to carry hard copies and allows images to be stored in digital format. Radiology personnel can manage patient records, and access information from different locations. Interfacing with various automation systems within hospital or institutions is a prime benefit of departmental PACS technology.
The need for efficient data storage and archival technology are key factors driving the growth of the Asian departmental PACS market. In addition, better government initiatives for the use of advanced health information technology supplements growth of the market. However, factors such as rising data breach incidences and compromised privacy of patient data are restraining the growth of the market. On the other hand, technological advancements create greater opportunities in the market.
The Asian departmental PACS market is segmented based on product, component, deployment, end user, and country. The product segment is further classified into radiology PACS, cardiology PACS and others. The components covered in the report are services, software, and hardware. On the basis of deployment, the market is further classified into web-based, on-premise, and cloud-based. End users included in the report are hospitals, laboratories, and office based physicians. The market is segmented based on countries into Japan, China, India, and Republic of Korea.
The prominent companies operating in the market are AGFA Healthcare, Epic Systems, Fujifilm Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Mckesson Corporation, Philips Healthcare, and Siemens Healthcare (subsidiary of Siemen AG). Various strategies, such as partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and others have been adopted by them in order to gain stronghold of the market.
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Asian departmental PACS market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Asian departmental PACS market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe Asian departmental PACS market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- The Asian departmental PACS market is segmented into Japan, China, India, and Republic of Korea.
ASIA-PACIFIC DEPARTMENTAL PICTURE ARCHIVING & COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (PACS) MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
- Radiology PACS
- Cardiology PACS
By End User
- Office Based Physicians
- Republic of Korea
- AGFA Healthcare
- Epic Systems
- Fujifilm Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Mckesson Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare (subsidiary of Siemen AG)
Asia Pacific Departmental Picture Archiving & Communication System (PACS) Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Fujifilm Healthcare, AGFA Healthcare, Mckesson Corporation, Siemens Healthcare (subsidiary of Siemen AG), GE Healthcare, Epic Systems, Philips Healthcare