Drilling and completion fluids are most crucial for carrying out any drilling and exploration activity, and have large application in onshore as well as offshore gas & oil activities. The fluids is used for the purpose of suspending cuttings, controlling pressure, providing buoyancy, stabilizing exposed rock and cooling & lubricating. Drilling and completion fluids apply different types of fluids, such as water-based, oil-based, synthetic-based systems, and the choice of the base fluid depends on the cost, performance level, and environmental factors.
The Asia-Pacific drilling and completion fluids market is driven by rapid growing drilling activities coupled with increasing volumes of oil & gas production. Concerns regarding environmental impact of drilling fluids along with strict government regulations is a key restraining factor that is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Development of advanced drilling fluid chemicals and focus on deep & ultra-deepwater reserves are key factors that would offer abundant growth opportunities in the market.
Asia-Pacific drilling and completion fluids market is segmented on the basis of types, application and countries. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into water-based, synthetic-based, oil-based and others. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into on-shore and off-shore. On the basis of countries, the market is segmented into China, Australia, Thailand, India and Indonesia. Each of these regions is segmented on the basis of types and application.
Prominent market players operating in this market are M-I Swaco, Baker Hughes Inc., Halliburton, Newpark Resources Inc., Tetra Technologies Inc., National Oilwell Varco, and Scomi Group Bhd.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across Asia-Pacific region.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
ASIA-PACIFIC DRILLING & COMPLETION FLUIDS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Asia-Pacific Drilling & Completion Fluids Market By Type
Asia-Pacific Drilling & Completion Fluids Market By Application
Asia-Pacific Drilling & Completion Fluids Market By Country
Key Market Profile
- M-I Swaco
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Newpark Resources Inc.
- Tetra Technologies Inc.
- National Oilwell Varco
- Scomi Group Bhd.