Increasing count of individuals suffering with cancer and cardiac ailments foster the demand of radiopharmaceuticals market. Factors expected to boost the growth of this market are rising awareness of radiopharmaceuticals coupled with increasing use of spect & pet scans results are the. However, very short half-life of radiopharmaceuticals along with cost of capital of scanners are the factors that are expected to hamper the growth of the market. The market faces stiff competition from conventional diagnostic procedures which is a key market challenge. Potential generation of radioisotopes in the pipeline along with cancer treatment based on alpha radioimmunotherapy and Cyclotron-Based Production are the factors that is expected to create abundant growth opportunities in this market. Japanese reactors unable to suffice the domestic nuclear demand is a key threat faced by market players. Investments on discovery new radioisotopes and the use of radiopharmaceuticals and stable isotopes novel applications such as neurological applications are the winning imperatives adopted by market players to gain a stronghold of the market.
The report segments the market on the basis of isotope, application and country. On the basis of isotope, the market is segmented into diagnostics and therapeutic isotopes. The diagnostic market is further segmented into spect and pet where the former market is segmented into cardiology, lymphoma, thyroid, neurology and others, while the oncology is segmented into cardiology, neurology and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into diagnostics and therapeutics, where the former is further segmented into spect and pet, while the latter is segmented into thyroid, bone metastasis, lymphoma, endocrine tumors and others.
On the basis of country, the market is segmented into Japan, China, India, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand and Others.
Key market players are Bracco Imaging S.P.A., Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., Covidien, Plc., Eczacibasi-Monrol, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Iba Group, Isotec, Inc. (Sigma-Aldrich), Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., Nordion, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
NUCLEAR MEDICINE/RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS & STABLE ISOTOPES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
- Asia-Pacific Radiopharmaceuticals Market By Isotope
Asia-PacificRadiopharmaceuticals Market By Application/Indication
- Bone Metastasis
- Endocrine Tumors
Asia-Pacific Radiopharmaceuticals Market By Country
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Key Company Profile
- Bracco Imaging S.P.A.
- Cambridge Isotope Laboratories
- Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Covidien, Plc.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Iba Group, Isotec, Inc. (Sigma-Aldrich)
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.
- Nordion, Inc.