Assemblage of programmatic security stratagem and physical security, that offer protection against any remote malevolent activity is termed as perimeter security. The system is mainly enforced in the area including physical access control, device management and many others. This weave of technologies as well as systems are completely dedicated to safeguard company assets inside the perimeter. They do so by blocking malicious physical invasion across the perimeter. The system offers complete protection of important assets in private, industrial and other locations. Perimeter security helps sites to curb risks associated with both physical and intellectual properties.
Growing cases of perimeter invasions and amendments in government policies associated with perimeter security are some important factors driving the market growth. However, lack of awareness about the benefits of perimeter security has hindered the market growth to a greater extent. On the other hand, rising need for support and maintenance solutions by end-customers plays vital role in maximizing the profits from existing (deployed) infrastructure. Additionally, growing need for consulting services and system integration is further creating greater opportunities for market players.
The Asia-Pacific perimeter security market is segmented based on type of perimeter security system, service, industry vertical and geography. The type of perimeter security systems includes access control systems, alarms and notifications, radar, intrusion detection systems, and video surveillance systems among others. The industry verticals served by perimeter security systems include BFSI, retail, hospitality, military and defense, critical infrastructure, manufacturing and several other sectors. The APAC perimeter security market can be segmented based on countries into India, China, Japan, and rest of APAC.
The companies operating in Asia-Pacific perimeter security market are adopting effective business strategies to gain competitive advantage. Key market players are eyeing the local brands for acquisition. Other important strategies adopted by leading players in the region include joint ventures to enhance their market presence and widen their product portfolio. Some of the key players operating in this market include Fiber SenSys, Senstar, Southwest Microwave, RBtec Perimeter Security Systems, United Technologies Corporation, Anixter, Tyco Systems, CIAS, Axis Communications, United Technologies, Honeywell and many others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study includes an extensive evaluation of different market entry strategies and brand positioning tactics adopted by prominent vendors to sustain competition
- Research methodologies such as applied, descriptive and exploratory techniques have been used intelligently to outline the key market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing its progress in Asia -Pacific
- The market research report further explores the policy amendments that are anticipated to determine the growth rate and market share
- Comprehensive study of recent launches, collaborations, acquisitions and mergers etc. highlights how enterprises are determined to stay competitive
- SWOT analysis of the market brings to the table the weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats and also pin points how brands manage of stay competitive
ASIA PACIFIC PERIMETER SECURITY MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
APAC Perimeter Security Market By Type of Perimeter Security System
- Access Control Systems
- Alarms and Notifications
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
APAC Perimeter Security Market By Industry Vertical
- Military and Defense
- Critical Infrastructure
APAC Perimeter Security Market By Geography
- Rest of APAC
- Fiber SenSys
- Southwest Microwave
- RBtec Perimeter Security Systems
- United Technologies Corporation
- Tyco Systems
- Axis Communication
- United Technologies