Photonic sensor is known as an enabling technology that is used across different industrial sectors including manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, energy, environment, and aerospace. In all these sectors, photonics sensing activity can be recognized via the optical radiation. The innovations in the field of fiber optics have derived the development of photonic sensors. Photonic sensors allow better sensing and detecting functions. Presently, fiber optics is the most commonly used technology in sensing applications due to its strong sensing capabilities. Many companies offer fiber optic sensors that can efficiently work in harsh environmental conditions including extreme noise, corrosion, heat, vibration and explosion. Fiber optic sensors are small in size and light weighted. The Asia-Pacific photonic sensors market is expected to grow in future due to increasing need for enhanced safety and security solutions and rise in wireless sensing technology. The photonic sensors are used in multiple applications such as security, industrial process, biomedical and others, as these devices are capable of providing accurate cost-effective image sensing solutions as compared to the conventional sensors.
Based on technology, the market is segmented into biophotonic technology, fiber optic technology and laser technology. On the basis of applications, the market is categorized into homeland security, industrial process, transportation, military, factory automation, civil structures and others. To study the scenario with respect to countries in Asia-Pacific region, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Rest of Asia (ROA). Many prominent players operate in the market, which include Baumer Holding AG, Omron Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Banner Engineering Corp., Toshiba, Honeywell International Inc. and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
- A thorough analysis of the current and future trends in Asia-Pacific photonic sensor market elucidates the imminent investment pockets in this region.
- The report highlights the key factors that drive and impede the growth of the photonic sensor market
- Country-wise analysis describes the current market scenario and highlights the potential of photonic sensor market
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast through 20152020 are provided to showcase the financial appetency of the market in various countries of Asia-Pacific
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding on the roles of stakeholders in the market
- Porters five forces model is used to analyze the potency of the buyers and suppliers, along with a detailed study on the market competition
PHOTONIC SENSORS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
The Asia-Pacific photonic sensor market is segmented on the basis of technology, application and country.
- Fiber optic technology
- Laser technology
- Biophotonic technology
- Homeland security
- Industrial process
- Factory automation
- Civil structures
- Bio and environmental analytics
- Wind energy turbines
- Mass transportation market
- Airport security
- Port security
- Micro fluidic
- Oil and gas
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia (ROA)
- Baumer Holding AG
- Omron Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Banner Engineering Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Fujifilm Corp.
- Hamamatsu Photonics Kk
- Truesense Imaging Inc.