Spine surgery devices are used in surgeries performed for treatment of spinal cord disorders, trauma, bleeding, tumors and others. These devices are used for the treatment of spinal disorders, such as spinal stenosis, cervical discopathy, spondylolisthesis, spinal fractures, scoliosis, and kyphosis. It aids in performing complex spinal implant surgeries with accuracy and precision.
Advancements in spine surgery technologies and growing incidences of spinal disorders are factors that fuel the growth in the Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market. In addition, demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures supplements the growth. However, high cost of spine surgery and uncertainty in reimbursement are obstructing the growth in the market. On the other hand, increasing adoption rate in hospitals & surgery centers and increasing investments from manufacturing companies create opportunities in the market.
The Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market is segmented based on products, end user, and countries. The products covered in the report include non-fusion implants, spinal fusion & fixation devices, spine biologics, spine bone stimulators, and vertebral compression fracture treatment devices. The end users included in the report are hospitals, orthopedic clinic, and spine centers. The countries, such as China, India, Japan, Republic of Korea, and Australia would experience tremendous growth.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Alphatec Spine Inc., Biomet Inc., Depuy Synthes Companies, Globus Medical Inc., Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Nuvasive Inc., Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Holding Inc., and Amedica Corporation. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, expansions, joint ventures, agreements, new product launches, and others are some of the strategies adopted by prominent companies to gain stronghold in the market.
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market is segmented into China, India, Japan, Republic of Korea, and Australia.
ASIA-PACIFIC SPINE SURGERY MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
- Non-Fusion Implants
- Spinal Fusion & Fixation Devices
- Spine Biologics
- Spine Bone Stimulators
- Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatment Devices
By End User
- Orthopedic Clinic
- Spine Centers
- Republic of Korea
- Alphatec Spine Inc.
- Biomet Inc.
- Depuy Synthes Companies
- Globus Medical Inc.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
- Medtronic Inc.
- Nuvasive Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Holding Inc.
- Amedica Corporation