Text analytics is a process of extracting meaningful information from unstructured data. Text analytics also known as text mining, supports the decision-making system. This is an emerging technology prevalent among various industries such as Healthcare, FMCG, Telecom, BFSI, etc. Text analytics software help companies in understanding their customers better and determine customer demands and purchasing patterns by analyzing the data collected from various sources. This also helps companies in gaining business intelligence, comprehending market dynamics and procuring significant insight into the competitive landscape of the market.
Risk management, growing industrialization and effective marketing strategies are some of the major factors that drive the market for text analytics in Asia-Pacific. The market for text analytics is expected to grow at a steady pace in Asia Pacific, due to high economic growth, rapid industrialization that produces bulk of unstructured data.
The Asia-Pacific text analytics market is segmented based on deployment model that includes on-premise model and cloud-based model. The end-user segment includes BFSI, FMCG, healthcare, government, telecom and retail. Market by application for text analytics consist of predictive analytics, competitive intelligence, fraud detections, customer relationship management and brand reputation. To study the country wise scenario in Asia-Pacific, the text analytics market is bifurcated based on countries, which include China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Rest of Asia (ROA). Numerous prominent players have been operating in the market including SAP SE, Statistical Analysis System (SAS), Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Inc., (International Business Machine) IBM and others.
- Report highlights the changing market dynamic factors, current and expected trends in Asia Pacific market and market intelligence
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and sellers operating in the market and would help in developing effective strategies
- Value chain analysis of the industry provides a clear view of the key intermediaries and value additions at every stage in the chain
- The report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20142020 that assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Asia-Pacific cosmetics market, including information about current market trends
- Insights regarding latent opportunities would help stakeholders in implementing strategic business plans.
TEXT ANALYTICS TECHNOLOGY MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
The Asia-Pacific text analytics market is segmented based on deployment model, end users, application and country.
BY DEPLOYMENT MODEL
- On-premise model
- Cloud-based model
BY END USERS
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Predictive Analytics
- Competitive Intelligence
- Fraud Detection
- Customer Relationship management
- Brand Reputation
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia (ROA)
- SAP SE
- Statistical Analysis System (SAS)
- Microsoft Corporation
- Hewlett Packard (HP)
- International Business Machine (IBM)
- Oracle Corporation
- Tableau Software
- Tibco Software Inc.
- Clarabridge Inc.