Adhesives are the substances which are applied on the surface of two different materials to bind them together. Wood adhesives and binders are largely used due to their beneficial properties as time efficiency, ease of use, lightness in weight and low price. These are widely used in the making plywood, furniture, cabinets, windows and doors. Wood adhesives for shipping and transportation are in demand due to globalization and this results into growth of wood adhesive and binders market. Increasing investment across construction industries and infrastructural development are driving the Asia Pacific wood adhesives and binders market. Asia Pacific market is projected to grow at a significant rate due to the increasing demand of wood adhesives and binders, in packaging and transportation across India, China, Japan and South Korea. Stringent regulations associated with volatile chemical compounds (VOCs) is a restraining factor for the Asia Pacific wood adhesives and binders market. New research on producing bio-based and low VOC adhesives should provide potential opportunities to the Asia Pacific wood adhesives and binders market.
The Asia Pacific adhesives and binders market is segmented on the basis of its types, application and geography. The types of wood adhesives and binders include Urea Formaldehyde, Phenol-formaldehyde, Melamine urea formaldehyde, and Isocyanates. The application comprises of Flooring and Plywood, Cabinets, Structural frames, Furniture, Windows and doors. The Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market is segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia and others. Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to the increasing demand of wood adhesives and binders, in packaging and transportation across India, China, Japan and South Korea. China is the largest consumer of wood adhesives and binders for paper sensitive products, textile, footwear and woodwork. Japan is the second largest consumer of wood adhesives, which are used in the construction and automotive sector, followed by South Korea, Taiwan and India.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current and future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information on the key drivers, restraints and opportunities with an impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
- Ease of doing business analysis should help in making strategic business decisions
ASIA-PACIFIC WOOD ADHESIVES AND BINDERS MARKET SEGMENTATION
The Asia Pacific wood adhesives and binders market is segmented on the basis of types, application and geography.
- Urea Formaldehyde
- Melamine urea formaldehyde
- Flooring and Plywood
- Structural frames
- Windows and door