Asset and liability management (ALM) is an important task of managing financial risks arising from mismatches between assets and liabilities as a part of the financial accounting strategy. Generally, businesses require proper risk management and strategic planning for success of the business. It is a process of maximizing assets to meet complex liabilities that may increase profitability.
Asset and liability management manages the use of assets and cash flows to reduce the firm’s risk of loss from not paying a liability on time since well-managed assets and liabilities increase business profits. Therefore, allocation and management of assets, equity, liability, and credit risk management are expected to accelerate the growth of the asset liability management solution market share during the forecasted period.
The global asset liability management solution market is segmented on the basis of enterprise size, application, end user, and region. Based on enterprise size, the market is bifurcated into small & medium enterprise, and large enterprise. In terms of application, the market is categorized into BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, telecom, and others. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into individual, corporate, high-net-worth individual (HNWI), and others. Geographically, the asset liability management solution market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Top Impacting Factors
The rise in the adoption of third-party asset liability management solution providers for managing the financials of businesses and rapid development in third party software processors in asset & liability management are driving market growth. However, data security and privacy concerns are expected to hamper the asset liability management solution market growth.
Contrarily, the rise in adoption of cloud-based solutions, increasing demand for specialized solutions by advanced software, and rising high net worth individuals can be seen as opportunities for the asset & liability management solution market.
Rapid Development in Third Party Software Processors
Electronic commerce is anticipated to accelerate the growth of the asset & liability management industry. During its development and expansion, the asset & liability management industry has proven to have enormous advantages and potential, not only promoting the development and transparency of transaction & ledger entry but also advancing in forecasting future cash flows and asset management.
The asset liability management solution provides several benefits. There are some security issues in the application processes, but it is expected that it will be improved in the forecasted time period. Thus, it is a major propelling factor for the
growth of the asset liability management market.
Rise in the Adoption of Third-Party Asset Liability Management Solution
According to First Data, asset liability management solutions are faster and more transparent than traditional manual management. As the size of the business and the number of transactions is increasing, the cost of these services has decreased. In addition, asset liability management is a highly regulated sector in the market.
Therefore, with the increase in adoption of software platforms across countries such as the U.S., Brazil, and South Asia, the market is expected to grow significantly in the upcoming year. Thus, this is a major boosting factor for the growth of asset liability management market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the asset liability management solution market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the asset liability management solution market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed asset liability management solution market analysis depending on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The rise in COVID-19 cases around the world led to a huge amount of financial losses due to the closure of business enterprises. This led to a fluctuation in the asset liability management. This fluctuation caused immense losses for the businesses and high net worth individuals.
- The financial losses incurred during the crisis, led to the closure of businesses around the world. It negatively affects asset liability management firms as it lost many potential customers during the COVID-19. Thus, the COVID-19 negatively affected the asset liability management market.
Questions Answered in the Asset liability Management Solution Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the asset liability management solution market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the asset liability management solution market size?
- How the current asset liability management solution market trends would influence the industry in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Asset Liability Management Solution Market Report Highlights
By Enterprise Size
By End User
Key Market Players
WNS (Holdings) Ltd., Cognizant, EXL Services, Wipro, Dell Technologies, Capita, HCL Technologies, Accenture, Genpact, Invensis Technologies, Xerox Corporation