The asset management system enables an enterprise to reduce its operational cost by facilitating efficient utilization of the existing resources. The asset tracking and managing equipment in real-time supports an organization to timely schedule the maintenance, thus reducing the machine downtime and increasing the equipment life. The system is used for inventory management, asset tracking, shelf stocking, check-out process management, and counterfeiting elimination.
Tracking and monitoring of organizations physical assets and human assets with their performance, which results in the efficient utilization of the assets drives the market growth. The high initial installation setup and maintenance cost restrain the growth of the asset management system market.
The report segments the asset management system market on the basis of solution, asset type, function, industry verticals, and geography. Based on solution, the market is classified into real-time location system, mobile computers, barcode, label, radio frequency identification, and others. Based on the asset type, the market is classified into manufacturing assets, electronic asset, personnel equipment, and returnable transport asset. On the basis of function, the market is divided into location and movement tracking, repair and maintenance, and check in/check out management. Based on the industry vertical, the market is classified healthcare, public sector, retail, hospitality, industrial manufacturing, energy and utilities, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Zebra Technologies Corporation, TomTom International BV, Trimble Inc., Impinj, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Datalogic S.P.A, Ubisense Group Plc., Mojix, Inc., Sato Holdings Corporation, and Stanley Black and Decker, Inc. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global asset management system market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development are analyzed using the Porters Five Forces model.
Asset Management System Market Key Segments:
- Real-Time Location System
- Mobile Computers
- Radio Frequency Identification
By Asset Type
- Electronic Asset
- Personnel Equipment
- Returnable Transport Asset
- Location and Movement Tracking
- Repair and Maintenance
- Check in/Check out Management
By Industry Verticals
- Public Sector
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Energy and Utilities
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East