Atomic fluorescence spectrometers are devices that determine elements composition by its electromagnetic spectrum. The different atomic weight of elements emits different readings on spectrometer resulting in identification of their composition. The atomic absorption as well as emission find their applications in forensic science analytics, nanoparticle analysis, and molecular tracking.
The advancement of technology and rise in funding of research that offer superior precision and accurate analysis is anticipated to boost the growth of the market. However, complexities associated with accurate measurement and costs involved in atomic fluorescence spectrometers continue to restrain the growth of this market. Opportunities such extensive research in atomic spectroscopy can further improve the scope of atomic fluorescence spectrometers in industrial application.
The global atomic fluorescence spectrometers market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, and geography. By type, the market is divided into atomic absorption spectroscopy, atomic emission spectroscopy, and others. By application, it is classified into pharmaceutical & bio-technology, food & beverage testing, forensic science, petrochemical, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report include Analytik Jena, Angstrom Advanced, Aurora Instruments, Avantes, Lumex Instruments, OVIO Instruments, PerkinElmer, PG Instruments, SAFAS, and Shimadzu.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global atomic fluorescence spectrometers market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometers Market Key Segments:
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
- Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
- Pharmaceutical & Bio-Technology
- Food & Beverage Testing
- Forensic Science
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- Analytik Jena
- Angstrom Advanced
- Angstrom Advanced
- Lumex Instruments
- OVIO Instruments
- PG Instruments