Austria Flow Cytometry Market Overview:
Austria flow cytometry market was valued at $14.0 million in 2014, and is expected to reach $27.7 million by 2020, supported by a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period 2015 - 2020. Flow cytometry is a laser based, biophysical technology that is utilized in the analysis of several physical parameters cells when suspended in a heterogeneous fluid mixture. The flow cytometry technology possesses more precision and accuracy, and lesser time consumption as compared to traditional methods such as ELISA. The flow cytometry technology is utilized across various verticals such as diagnosis of diseases such as cancer, HIV and hematological malignancies, clinical research and academic research activities.
Flow cytometry has emerged as one of the leading technologies due to various technological advancements, extensive usage in the research and its widespread use in the diagnosis and monitoring of various diseases such as cancer, HIV and hematological malignancies. In addition, increasing scope of applications in the fields of drug discovery, microbiology marine biology, and environmental sciences would further drive the market growth. In addition, increasing investments in research and development activities would drive the market growth. The growth of the market is restrained mainly due to high costs and the limited availability of technical expertise. However, further research and development in the fields of drug discovery and diagnostics provide numerous opportunities for the growth of this market.
The report analyzes the Austria flow cytometry market on the basis of components, technology, application and end user. Based on components, the market is segmented into instruments, reagents, software and services. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into bead-based and cell-based technologies. Based on applications, the market is segmented into research application, clinical applications and industrial applications. Based on end users, the market is segmented into commercial organizations, medical schools and clinical testing laboratories, hospitals, academic institutions and others.
The report provides a comprehensive overview of the leading companies operating in the Austria market. The key companies profiled in the report include Danaher Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Merck Millipore, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., and Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Austria Flow Cytometry Market key Benefits:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Austria flow cytometry market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market estimations during the period of 2014–2020 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the Austria flow cytometry market based on component helps in understanding the components used in the flow cytometry that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future.
- Competitive intelligence of the market highlights the business practices followed by leading market players.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Austria flow cytometry market has been provided.
- SWOT analysis of the market players facilitates the study of the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
AUSTRIA FLOW CYTOMETRY MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The Austria flow cytometry market is segmented as:
- Cytometry platforms
- Cytometry platforms
- Replaceable components
- Reagents and consumables
- Bead based flow cytometry
- Cell based flow cytometry
- Academic and clinical research applications
- Cell cycle analysis and cell proliferation
- Sorting and screening
- Transfection and cell viability
- Diagnosis applications
- Organ transplantation
- Haematological malignancies
- Cancer and solid tumours
- Immunodeficiency diseases- HIV infection
By End users
- Commercial organizations
- Medical schools and clinical labs
Austria Flow Cytometry Market Report Highlights
By END USER
Key Market Players
Becton, Dickinson And Co., Merck Millipore, Dako (Agilent Technologies), Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.