Immunomodulators are the class of drugs that are used to regulate the immune system. Immunomodulators can be both immuno-stimulants and immuno-supressants. These drugs are used to treat autoimmune disorders and inflamtory conditions in several diseases such as cancer, HIV, rheumatoid arthritis, colitis, and crohns disease. In adition, immunomodulators are widely used in organ transplantaion surgeries such as heart, kidney, and liver.
Factors such as the rising adoption of TNF-alpha inhibitors & B-cell inhibitors, increasing development of novel therapies, increasing chronic diseases such as HIV, cancer, & arthritis, rising geriatric population, and advancements in technology drive the market growth. In addition, a large number of clinical trials and innovative R&D approaches fuel the market growth. However, adverse effects of these drugs and alternative drug therapies are expected to restrain the market growth. The autoimmune and inflammatory immunomodulators market in emerging nations is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The autoimmune and inflammatory immunomodulators market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. By product, it is categorized into biologics and small molecules. By application the market is segmented into oncology, respiratory, HIV, rheumatoid arthritis, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the autoimmune and inflammatory immunomodulators market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Autoimmune and Inflammatory Immunomodulators Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Abbott Laboratories, Avaxia Biologics, SUN Pharma, Pfizer Inc., Aurobindo Pharma Ltd., Concord Biotech, Merck & Co. Inc., AstraZeneca, Novartis Global, GlaxoSmithKline Plc.