Autoimmune disease is a condition which results in impaired function and the destruction of tissue, caused by an immune reaction. In autoimmune conditions abnormal antibodies are produced which attack the bodys own cells and tissues. The increasing incidences of autoimmune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, type I diabetes, etc. have created the need for autoimmune drugs. The rising awareness for the treatment, increasing incidences of autoimmune diseases due urban lifestyle and affordable treatments, are some of the key factors that drive the growth of the Autoimmune diseases treatment market in the analysis period. Furthermore, the availability of biosimilar drugs has created potential opportunities for new players in the Autoimmune drugs market. Factors restraining the market growth are lack of standard treatment, safety issues and quality issues regarding autoimmune drugs.
The Autoimmune drugs market, is segmented on the basis of product type, application and geography. The product types considered, in this report include B cell inhibitors, T cell inhibitors, Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors, Interleukin Inhibitors, Immunosuppressants, Beta Interferons, Insulin and Others. Based on application the market is classified into Graves disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hashimotos Thyroidtis, Vitiligo, Type 1 Diabetes, Pernicious Anemia and Others (Sjogren Syndrome and Systemic lupus erythromatosus). Geographically, the market is segmented across four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. One of the strategies adopted by major market players is product launch. For instance, Zydus launched the biosimilar of Adalimumab, which is used in the treatment of auto immune disorders, at a price one fifth of the innovator drug; this has enabled the company to gain significant margins. The companies profiled in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Active Biotech, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson Ltd, Lupin Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, Zydus, Bristol-Myers Squibb and AutoImmune Inc.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the global apheresis equipment market by product type helps in understanding the types of equipment that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global apheresis equipment market is provided
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- The apheresis equipment market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions
Autoimmune Drugs Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Zydus, Eli Lilly and Company, AutoImmune Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Active Biotech, GlaxoSmithKline, Lupin Limited, Johnson & Johnson Ltd, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb