An automated clinical analyzer is a laboratory device that works with negligible human support. It is designed to measure concentrations of various chemical ions and biological sample characteristics. It helps reduce human errors, raise the number of tests carried by an individual, and minimize the variation of results, and gain precision and accuracy. Automated analyzers are invented to examine the characteristics of blood, serum, plasma, and other fluids which may assist in the disease diagnosis. The predominance of diseases like kidney, heart, anemia, liver, and diabetes is rising with the growing geriatric population. Rise in age-related problems and identification of health conditions by examining body fluids like blood and urine propel the growth of the automated clinical analyzer market.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the automated clinical analyzers market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Rise in cases of chronic and lifestyle diseases, increase in number of clinics and hospitals, surge in geriatric populations, rise in demand for laboratory automation, increase in adoption of the internet of things for automation, are the factors that drive the growth of the automated clinical analyzers market.
- In addition, increase in healthcare expenditure; digital transformations of medical and clinical laboratories, a rise in R&D activities to develop and launch innovative automation technology in the market are some factors, which boost the market growth for automated clinical analyzers.
- However, huge investment, a lack of knowledge for proper handling of the analyzer, and associated complications hinder the market growth.
New product launches to flourish the market
In July 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific declared BRAHMS Kryptor Gold for scientists working in clinical and research laboratories to allow them to access to an automated analyzer for blood sample examination with better efficacy and precision. The new BRAHMS Kryptor Gold promotes handling and increased capacity for reagents, blood samples, and consumables.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automated clinical analyzers industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the automated clinical analyzers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the automated clinical analyzers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed automated clinical analyzers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the automated clinical analyzers Report
- Which are the leading players active in the automated clinical analyzers market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Automated clinical analyzers"?
- What is "Automated clinical analyzers" Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Automated clinical analyzers” Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Automated clinical analyzers" Market report?
Automated Clinical Analyzers Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, DiaSorin, Becton Dickinson & Company, Becton Dickinson Diagnostics, Abbott Diagnostics, Siemens Healthineers, Helena Laboratories Corporation, Illumina, Inc., Roche Diagnostics