Automated Drive Controller Market Outlook - 2030
The global automated drive controller market is experiencing a significant growth and will grow considerably in the next few years. Automated driving means the driver has relinquished control of the car to the vehicle automation system. An automated drive controller is an automobile electronics system that can control one or more vehicle functions. For a hybrid or electric car, it serves as a domain controller. It also ensures a fault-tolerant solution for highly automated operations (HAD). Torque adjustment, high voltage regulation, charge control, and thermal management are all activities it can perform. Other interconnected applications that it can manage include enhanced driving assistance systems, predictive and automated termination guidance, and more.
The global automated drive controller market is segmented on the basis of component type, application, and region. Based on component type, the market is divided into hardware and software. In terms of application, the market is categorized into highway driving assist, parking assist, artificial intelligence, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global automated drive controller industry include Continental, BOSCH, ZF, Magna, DENSO, Aisin Seiki, Faurecia, Lear, Valeo, and Hyundai Autron. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global automated drive controller market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The worldwide quarantine imposed in response to the COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in an economic catastrophe that has thrown practically every business into disarray. The epidemic is wreaking havoc on a variety of industries, and the automated drive controller industry is no exception. Following the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak, businesses were forced to make difficult financial and cost-cutting decisions to ensure the continued flow of goods. The lockdown was the result of the new coronavirus's short-term influence on the manufacturing industry around the world, which resulted in a drop in semiconductor demand.
With the price decline, the weak demand has a domino effect throughout the automotive sector. The COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent lockdown have resulted in the closure of activities, as well as e-commerce and retail stores, putting supply chains at risk and widening the gap between demand and supply. Furthermore, the supply of automotive components has been harmed as a result of the global shutdown.
In response of COVID-19's long-term implications, governments are attempting to address the problem by enacting beneficial initiatives and policies such as financial packages, lower interest rates, and tax exemptions. Despite the world's efforts to find a COVID-19 breakthrough, the automated drive controller market is expected to rebound to a great level during the forecasted period, thanks to rising demand in the healthcare and other industries.
Top Impacting Factors
The high CAGR of the market during the projected period is due to a boom in passenger car and commercial vehicle sales and production, strict government standards and regulations concerning occupant safety, and technological improvements in the automotive electronics industry, to name a few factors.
However, rising design complexities and high automated drive controller repair costs are two factors limiting market growth during the projection period.
Increase in the Number of Autonomous Cars
For a variety of reasons, autonomous vehicles will be less expensive. They will be propelled by electric engines, which are less expensive to build and maintain than gasoline engines. Consumers will also save money by eliminating human drivers. As autonomous vehicles are less likely to be involved in collisions, they may be made with lighter, lower-cost materials and will be less expensive to insure. For a variety of reasons, autonomous vehicles will be less expensive.
People who live in sparsely populated rural locations and can't afford to wait for a taxi for long periods of time are among them. Families with children will prefer to have their own self-driving cars so that they can transport their children's car seats, beloved toys, and sippy cups. These are the reasons behind the growth of autonomous cars in the near future, which is also growing to increase the demand for automated drive controller during the forecast period.
Rapid Growth Due to Government Regulations
The way automobiles look, how their components are designed, the safety features that are included, and the overall performance of any given vehicle are all influenced by government regulation in the automotive industry. As a result, these restrictions have a considerable impact on the automotive industry, boosting overall production costs while also restricting how cars are sold and promoted.
Automobile regulations are intended to benefit consumers and safeguard the environment, and if they are not followed, automakers may face significant fines and other consequences. According to the government regulations the market for market is going to increase during the forecasted period.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global automated drive controller market share along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the automated drive controller market trends.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the automated drive controller market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed automated drive controller market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
- The report contains automated drive controller market forecast considering 2020 as a base year.
- The report presents information on the automated drive controller market opportunity to track potential regions and country.
- The automated drive controller market outlooks the future scope and estimates the percentage growth.
Questions Answered in the Automated Drive Controller Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the automated drive controller market size?
- What are the detailed impacts of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends will influence the automated drive controller market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the automated drive controller market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automated Drive Controller Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
DENSO, Valeo, BOSCH, Hyundai Autron., Lear, Continental, ZF, Faurecia, Aisin Seiki, Magna