The automatic industrial doors market is experiencing a significant growth and is projected to grow considerably in next few years because of increase in Industrial production. In this new era, the demand for automated industrial door is growing as it provides easy opening and closing of heavy-duty doors in numerous factories and manufacturing units. It has a major application in industries owing to labor shortage faced by the industry, which is a key factor for the growth of the market in the coming years. Furthermore, established companies and emerging companies in North America and Europe, are investing in innovation of product portfolio. Major players in the industries such as ASSA ABLOY Group, Royal Boon Edam International, and others offer state-of-the-art automated industrial doors to the market.
An automatic industrial door opens and shuts when it senses an individual approaching toward it and works based on the changes in sound, light, pressure and motion. It is fast, safe & secure, and easy to use. The market for automatic industrial doors is developing on a daily basis because of the continuous increase in industrial projects.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has forced many companies in the automated industrial doors market to halt their business operations to comply with new government regulations for curbing the spread of COVID-19. This pause in operations directly impacts the revenue flow of the automatic industrial doors market.
- There is halt in production of construction materials as well as shortage of raw materials. Furthermore, no new consignments are being received by the companies operating in this sector
- Governments across the globe have permitted to begin construction activities, however, employers have to follow certain measures to provide a safe and healthy workplace for workers as the situation in 2020 was different compared to 2021.
Top Impacting Factors
- One of the key drivers of the automatic industrial doors market is the increase in industrial production globally. Furthermore, demand for the automatic industrial doors is increasing day by day, hence the governments and private sectors are taking initiatives to improve the infrastructures of the cities. Besides, easy accessibility and safety are two of the important factors that are enabling the demand for automatic industrial doors. Heavy investments by the government in construction and the growth in the industrial sector creates future opportunities However, high maintenance of automatic industrial doors acts as a restraint for the market growth. On the contrary, factors such as improvement & increase in industrial construction activities, and adoption of automated technology in the most developing regions cater to the growth of the market. The key factor driving the global automatic door control market is rise in disposable income in developed countries. Moreover, change in lifestyles of people also account for a major share in fueling the growth of the automatic industrial door market growth.
- The automatic industrial door market is increasing due to the growth in construction industry. Given the increasing awareness about new and developed technologies that can be implemented on automatic doors, people are choosing automatic doors for safety, security, and privacy purposes.
- The major players operating in the global automatic industrial door market have adopted key strategies such as acquisition and product development to strengthen their market outreach and sustain the stiff competition in the market. For instance, in November 2019, ASSA ABLOY signed an agreement for the acquisition of AM Group. AM Group is based in Australia and is a global provider of industrial doors with entrance automation. This acquisition has enhanced ASSA ALOY’s product portfolio for industrial door systems.
Key Benefits of the Reports
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automatic industrial doors market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the automatic industry door market share.
- The current market share is quantitively analyzed to highlight the automatic industrial doors market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & Suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of automatic industrial door market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Automatic Industrial Doors Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
ASSA ABLOY Group, GEZE GmbH, Rite Hite Holding Corporation., Nabtesco Corporation, S.L, Sanwa Holdings Corporation and Stanley Black & Decker, MANUSA GEST, Deutschtec GmbH, Royal Boon Edam International B.V, Dormakaba Holding AG