Automatic test equipment is an instrument that performs tests on a device, known as the device under test (DUT), equipment under test (EUT), or unit under test (UUT). It is done by utilizing computerization, to rapidly perform estimations and assess the test outcomes, thereby reducing human involvement and drastically reducing the time. An ATE can be a basic PC controlled advanced multimeter, or a muddled framework that contains many complex test instruments that are able to do both testing and diagnosing deficiencies in refined electronic bundled parts or on wafer testing, including framework on chips and integrated circuits. With the increase in modernization and rapid industrialization the need for a device being tested with an automatic test equipment is very important. It not only brings out the flaws in the device, if any, but also saves precious time.
Growth in consumer electronics sector, need for effective and time saving testing methods, and new technologies being developed which requires test before being used so as to save the faulty outcomes drive the market growth. However, the imbalance in the semiconductor market, the dependence of ATE on the semiconductors, and also the huge cost associated with testing are some of the restraints in the growth of the market for automatic test equipment.
The market for global automotive test equipment is segmented into component, type, application, and geography. The component is classified into industrial PC, mass interconnect, handler, prober, and others. The type segment consists of memory, mixed signal, digital, and others. By application, it is categorized into consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace and defense, medical, and others. The region wise segment includes North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA. The key players in the market as discussed in the report are Advantest Corporation, Advint, LLC, Aeroflex, Inc., Anritsu Corporation, Cal-Bay Systems, Inc., Cobham Plc., LTX-Credence, Rohde&Schwarz, SPEA S.p.A., and Teradyne Inc.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global automatic test equipment market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- Geographically, the market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market by component, type, and application help understand the systems that are used currently along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- Competitive intelligence helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
Automatic Test Equipment Market Key Segmentation:
- Industrial PC
- Mass Interconnect
- Mixed signal
- Consumer Electronic
- Aerospace and Defense
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Advantest Corporation.
- Advint, LLC.
- Aeroflex, Inc.
- Anritsu Corporation.
- Cal-Bay Systems, Inc.
- Cobham plc.
- SPEA S.p.A.
- Teradyne Inc.