Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Military Vehicles Market Outlook 2030 -
Advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) is an advanced sophisticated safety system that assists the driver of the vehicle while driving and improves driving comfort, efficiency, performance, and safety while lowering the number of road fatalities. Advanced driver assistance system has multiple essential components such as sensors, cameras, radars, and several software that work together to ensure that the system operates precisely. Autonomous Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Detection, Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Warning Departure System are a few of the many systems included in the advanced driver assistance system. Artificial Intelligence has propelled the automotive industry to the new heights. Moreover, increase in urbanization, expansion in industrialization, improvements in standards of living, and rise in disposable income are positively impacting the growth of the advanced driver assistance system market. Furthermore, the governments from various regions are investing a high amount in the adoption of advanced technologies, the development of safety features, and promotion of the use of automated vehicles across the globe.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has compelled government to prioritize spending on healthcare and economy security, potentially shifting priorities away from defense spending. Market players anticipate a decrease in demand due to declining budgets and procurement priorities as well as flattening of the growth curve over the long term. The military vehicle market is expected to change following the- COVID, as market players and defense agencies prepare for innovation shift after the restrictions are lifted, allowing them quickly assess and adapt their supply chains. The COVID-19 crisis is expected to have an immediate and long-term effect on commodity chains, owing to the decline in foreign investment. Pandemic is expected to have a short-term negative impact on the military vehicle market, with a slow recovery expected in Q1 of 2021.
Top Impacting Factors
- Stringent government regulations, increase in government support pertaining to the safety of military vehicles, and surge in demand for autonomous systems in military vehicles drive the market growth.
- Malfunctioning, and high initial costs are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
- Technological development is seen as a market investment opportunity.
The Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Military Vehicles Market Trends are as Follows:
Growing Demand for Autonomous Systems in Military Vehicles
Autonomous unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) are commonly used in difficult terrains, areas with hostile weather conditions, or areas inaccessible to human. The use of these robots in such environments eliminates the possibility of injury to defense personnel. For instance, autonomous unmanned ground vehicles are deployed on battlefields to conduct Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance operations, resulting in reduced casualties due to cross-firing. Titan that uses an advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) system a tactical robot controller, and a robotic appliqué kit, for combat applications, was developed jointly by, QinetiQ and MILREM in 2010. Titan protects the soldiers on battlefields and has a greater load-carrying capacity. Autonomous UGVs are used in search & rescue operations to locate victims and assess disaster damage. The ambient conditions, such as an exposure to harmful gases and nuclear radiation during certain disasters, can be extremely toxic to humans. Such dangerous situations are successfully handled with the assistance of autonomous unmanned ground vehicles, which enables the quick location of victims, rapid evaluation of the losses, and prompt operations in the affected areas without compromising the safety of humans. For instance, following the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant accident in Japan in 2011, unmanned ground vehicles were used to identify and access areas where nuclear radiation was causing harm to humans. Thus, growing demand for autonomous systems in military vehicles is driving the growth of the market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) military vehicles market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) military vehicles market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) military vehicles market.
- The report provides a detailed automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) military vehicles market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Military Vehicles Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) military vehicles market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) military vehicles market?
- What are the future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Military Vehicles Market Report Highlights
By System Type
By Sensor Type
Key Market Players
Nvidia Corporation., Hyundai Mobis Co Ltd, Gentex Corporation, Maxim Integrated Products, Inc., DENSO Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Magna International Inc. (Magna), Infineon Technologies AG, HELLA GmbH & Co KGaA