Automotive components are getting evolved at a rapid rate with improvements in designs, sizes, and materials. The electrical connectors have been developed with high voltage and current carrying capacity for the next-generation electric cars. The vehicle manufacturers are providing new features for customers to stay ahead in the competition. The advent of new technologies such as electric vehicles, self-driving cars, automated vehicles, and hybrid vehicles is driving the automotive industry. Advanced components or devices such as connectors, batteries, shafts, and electric systems are required to support these technologies. Connectors are an essential part of vehicles as they play an important role in power transmission. Currently, numerous automakers are emphasizing the development of advanced electric vehicles (EVs) which is leading to the development of many associated businesses, such as fuse boxes, high voltage busbars, and batteries.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The arrival of COVID-19 has significantly affected the global connector market opportunities in the electronics and semiconductor sector. Business and manufacturing units across various countries were closed, owing to an increase in the number of COVID-19 cases, and are estimated to remain closed in 2021. Furthermore, the partial or complete lockdown has affected the global supply chain posing challenges for manufactures to reach customers. The entire production process is being adversely affected, but increased demand from automotive and telecom boosts the market growth globally. The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the society and overall economy across the globe. The impact of this outbreak is increasing daily as well as affecting the overall business globally. The crisis is causing uncertainty in the stock market, a drop in company confidence, huge slowdown of the supply chain, and an increase in panic among the customer segments. The COVID-19 has severely impacted the electronics sector as the production facility has been halted, resulting in significant demand in the industries. The effect of COVID-19 lockdown includes large-scale manufacturing interruption across Europe, interruption in Chinese parts exports, which may hinder the market growth.
Top Impacting Factors
Growth in demand for electric vehicles, rise in concern for safety & security, and growth in demand for rise in electrification of vehicles & increase in sale of passenger cars in developing nations drive the growth of the market.
Technical fault, and high replacement cycle & non reparability hinder the growth of the market.
Increase investment in technological advancement in defense vehicle act as an opportunity for the market investments.
The Automotive Electrical Connectors Market Trends are as Follows:
Growing Demand for Electric Vehicles
- Various governments across the globe are imposing specific regulations to control diesel and petrol vehicle emissions. Vehicle emission is the primary source of pollution globally, and vehicles such as cars, trucks, and buses are the major contributors in this category. The high efficiency of electric vehicles over conventional diesel and natural gas vehicles is among the key factors expected to drive the automotive electrical connectors market in the coming years..
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive electrical connectors market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the automotive electrical connectors market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the automotive electrical connectors market.
- The report provides a detailed automotive electrical connectors market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Automotive Electrical Connectors Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the automotive electrical connectors market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the automotive electrical connectors market?
- What future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Electrical Connectors Market Report Highlights
By Vehicle Type
By Powertrain Type
Key Market Players
Difvan,, Rogers Corporation,, Emerson Electric Co.,, Molex, LLC,, Connor Manufacturing, Flex-Cable Inc., TB&C,, Amphenol Corporation, TE Connectivity Ltd.,, INTERCABLE srl