The automotive engineering service (ESP) providers offer an engineering solution to many different elements along with the entire automotive industry value chain. The automotive engineering service incorporates designing, development, testing, and fabricating of various elements, such as mechanical, electrical, electronics, software, and safety. They include all the services that are required at each stage of the product lifecycle, from conceptualization to production. The manufacturing of automotive engineering service deals with the assembling and the creation of the whole parts of automobiles is also included in it. In addition, the automotive engineering field is research-intensive, which involves the direct application of mathematical formulas and models. The study of automotive engineering is to develop, fabricate, design, and test vehicles or vehicle components from the concept stage to the production stage. The production, development, and manufacturing are the three major functions in automotive engineering service. The increase in concerns about security among customers are expected to further boost the market growth during the forecast period.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Many companies have claimed that the disruption in the supply of components from various countries due to the outbreak of COVID-19 will impact the company's planned production.
- The ongoing issue of COVID-19 in several countries has affected the supply of many components to companies manufacturing facilities.
- Almost every worker in every company has affected due to the pandemic, as there are jobs and salary cuts by the companies.
- The COVID-19 is one of the first pandemics of its kind that is forcing the automotive industry to re-think its business.
- The premium segment may revive soon in the market but it will take a long time to get back on track for the entire market after the lockdown.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The top impacting factors can be increase in concerns about security among customers and rise in demand for safe & secure vehicles are key factors that are projected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period. However, improved quality of the doors owing to the reinforced frame is a major factor that is estimated to restrain the growth of the market. Furthermore, an increase in sales and production of vehicles fuels the number of road accidents, which in turn boosts the demand for safe structured vehicles that can create new lucrative opportunities in the global automotive ESP market.
The automotive ESP market trends are as follows:
Increase in concerns about security among customers
The increase in sales and production of vehicles has led to a greater number of accidents in the past few years. Moreover, the rise in number of accidents has created awareness among the costumers for the safety and security features in the vehicle. Hence, the customer is more willing to buy a more safety and security equipped vehicle than other equipment in the vehicle which has provided great strength to the global automotive ESP market.
Rise in demand for digitalization, safe & secure vehicles
Increase in demand for digitalization, safe, efficient, and convenient driving experience, and stringent safety regulations across the globe has made a significant effect on the market. The luxurious vehicles are having a compulsory binding over the safety of their costumers and this has also driven the growth of the market. In addition, increase in customer awareness about the digitalization features has increased rapidly with the increase in accidents on roads, which is anticipated to drive the growth of the global automotive ESP market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive ESP market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the automotive ESP market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the automotive ESP market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed automotive ESP market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the automotive ESP market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the automotive ESP market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive ESP Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
ALTEN GROUP, RICARDO, AKKA TECHNOLOGIES, CAPGEMINI, AVL, BERTRANDT AG, FEV, HARMAN INTERNATIONAL, TECH MAHINDRA