Automotive Headlight Bulb Market Outlook – 2027
The automotive headlight bulb is attached to the front of the vehicle with a purpose to illuminate the road ahead and provide better visibility while riding at night or in bad weather conditions. Moreover, the automotive headlight bulb plays a vital role in road safety. Modern headlamps are electrically operated and provide a low and high beam. Low beam has lateral illumination and is suitable when the road ahead is occupied by vehicle. High beam consists of a center-weighted distribution of light and is suitable when alone on the road as the intensity of light may distract the other drivers. Longevity, easy availability, and low cost associated with headlight bulb give an edge over other automotive lighting technologies.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The novel coronavirus originated in China has impacted the world to a greater extent
- Lockdowns imposed by governments to fight against the pandemic has resulted in collapse of vehicle sales and have increased financial stress of automaker and automotive component manufacturers simultaneously.
- However, the manufacturers would consider the installation of automotive headlight bulb instead of other headlight options as the cost of bulb is negligible in comparison.
- Further, with adoption of headlight bulb, the cost of the vehicle is also reduced, which is anticipated to be one of the crucial factors in sales of vehicles during the pandemic.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
With developing economies and improved purchasing power of consumer, the production of automobile sector is increasing further expanding the headlight bulb market growth. Additionally, growing importance of road safety is driving the market. Likewise, rising trend for customization is propelling the automotive bulb market. Besides, factors like durability, cost-saving, and easy availability is surging the headlight bulb market. However, increasing adoption of LED and laser headlights are restraining market growth. Further, emerging government regulation regarding sufficient installation of lighting equipment in vehicle could proliferate automotive headlight bulb market.
The automotive headlight bulb market trends are as follows:
Increase in customization
Customization of vehicle has increased in past few years. Many vehicle-owners are purchasing old classic cars or bikes and customizing it according to their need. The trend of customization has opened doors for increased aftermarket sales of headlight bulb. Many aftermarket sellers are supplying variety of headlight bulbs according to customer requirement. Additionally, with customization, the aesthetics of vehicles is enhanced and viewers of the customized-vehicles also aspire to adapt it in their own vehicles. Moreover, this trend is the major reason for driving the headlight bulb market.
Rising adoption of dual-beam bulbs
Previously, vehicles had two separate bulbs for functioning of high beam and low beam. This type of bulbs used to increase complexity and had certain disadvantages. With technological advancements, the popularity of dual-beam bulbs is increasing. Dual-beam has both high and low beam in one bulb itself. Hence, the extra space required for second bulb is eliminated and provide extra space. Owing to these advantages, the market of dual beam is increasing.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Automotive Headlight Bulb industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Automotive Headlight Bulb market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the automotive headlight bulb market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the Automotive Headlight Bulb market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Headlight Bulb Market Report Highlights
By Number of filaments
By Vehicle type
By Sales channel
Key Market Players
HELLA, PIAA, Sylvania, Osram GmbH, Philips, Stanley Electric Co. Ltd., Lucas Electrical, GE, Ring Automotive Limited, Autolite Limited.