In automobiles, the filter functions are used to eradicate harmful particulates of dust and metal, which can cause engine malfunction, ultimately leading to deteriorated vehicle performance. Moreover, automotive filters serve as a broad range of engine models equipped for up-gradation of power and engine efficiency. Hydrocarbon absorption filters for automotive are used to remove hydrocarbons from the oil & gas in the vehicle by employing advanced polymer material. The polymer used as material for the filters chemically binds and absorbs the molecule of hydrocarbon. Furthermore, another process by which the hydrocarbon is removed from the fluid is the absorption of the molecule through the surface of the material onto the filtration medium. In addition, the smart filtration technology absorbs pollutants too efficiently with the molecules of hydrocarbon. Thus, improving the efficiency of the engine, reducing harmful emissions, and increasing the fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The government of major countries has imposed lockdown and various other restrictions due to COVID-19. Thus, the manufacturing of automobiles across the world has been halted. The demand for automotive hydrocarbon absorption filters has been disrupted with a halt in automobile production. Moreover, lack of labor force and raw materials have impacted manufacturing, due to the government’s social distancing norms and other restrictions.
Top Impacting Factors
Advancement in vehicle production, emission standards, and the need for a pollution-free environment are expected to drive product growth.
However, an upsurge in demand for electric vehicles and non-replaceable filters can hamper the market growth.
Moreover, the rise in the sale of vehicles, concern about vehicle health, and advancement in filter technology is anticipated to boost the market.
- The government of major countries has set emission standards for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) which they have to abide by in their automobile production with the rise in concern about pollution levels. These standards are designed to achieve air quality standards and to protect human health. For instance, the Government of India implemented BS IV norms across the country in April 2017, in a phased manner and BS VI was implemented from 2020 skipping the BS V due to a significant rise in pollution in major cities of the country. Thus, a rise in emission standards is expected to drive the growth of the automotive hydrocarbon absorption filters market.
- Nonreplaceable filters are washable and can be used for a longer period. For instance, the replacement air filters offered by K&N Engineering last up to 50,000 miles between servicing, depending on the driving situation. Moreover, by using the K&N Air Filter Cleaning Kit, air filters can be easily cleaned and re-oiled to bring them back to a brand-new condition and, thus, preparing them for another 50,000 miles of use. Furthermore, this becomes a cost-effective option for vehicle owners in the long run since there is no need for replacement. Thus, a nonreplaceable filter will affect the requirement to change the filter which may hamper the growth of the automotive hydrocarbon absorption filters market.
.Key Benefits of the Report
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the automotive hydrocarbon absorption filters market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the automotive hydrocarbon absorption filters market growth scenario.
- The report provides detailed automotive hydrocarbon absorption filters market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the leading market players active in the automotive hydrocarbon absorption filters market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the automotive hydrocarbon absorption filters market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Hydrocarbon Absorption Filters Market Report Highlights
By Vehicle Type
Key Market Players
Clean Flow Filter Solution, FTC Houston, Capture Green, Koshin Kogaku Co. Ltd., National Oilwell Varco, GEI Works, K & N Engineering,Racor, AKHELEC, Robert Bosch GmbH