Automotive Interior Lighting Market Outlook – 2027
The automotive interior lighting is mounted or integrated into the cabin to ensure when people enter the vehicle or go out. This helps passengers to turn on the ignition and fasten seat belt, and other interior lights help in displaying the important vehicle parameters and warning signs. The exponential wealth expansion and growing demand for luxury goods drive the growth of the global automotive interior lighting market over the subsequent years. The global automotive interior lighting system market is assessed on the basis of roof console, reading lights, car body lighting, and ambient lighting.
Market scope and structure analysis:
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Technology, Application, Vehicle Type, Sales channel, and Region
North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM) and The Middle East and Africa
Osram Licht AG, Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Stanley Electric, Texas Instruments, Draxlmaier Group, Philips Lighting, Grupo Antolin, and Federal-Mogul Corporation
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Automotive production is going to be more agile after the end of COVID-19.
- The supply chain disruption is expected to affect the future growth of the companies due to lockdown.
- The revenue is not being generated for the companies due to the ongoing pandemic, which will result in major losses across the year.
- Companies have to deal on a significant margin basis to revive the market.
- A huge monetary loss has been accounted in the revenue generation of the automotive companies due to the lockdown.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The factors such as increase in demand for premium vehicles segment and dashboard control light vehicles that are vital for safety has created a positive impact on the market and therefore drive the growth of the market. Moreover, high cost of LEDs is expected to restrain the automotive lighting market growth. Furthermore, rise in demand for automotive in developing nations is anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunity for the players operating within the market.
Increase in demand for premium vehicles segment
An increase in income, improved lifestyle and changing preferences of consumers have positively impacted the sales of premium cars across the world. Several premium car manufacturers are offering these features to take care of their position within the market, resulting in healthy competition between automobile manufacturers. Increasing the adoption of LED lighting technology and demand for energy-efficient lighting technology are other factors that propel the growth of the global market.
Dashboard control light vehicles are vital for safety
Dashboard lights help display important vehicle parameters and warning signs. These lights control is vital for safety, as these display information like speed, engine heating, the door handles, center console, dashboard, in footwells, and reserve. The need for lighting in dashboard controls is expected to be a major driver of the inside lighting market. Manufacturers of luxury vehicles, like Lincoln MKR, are incorporating interior lighting, like sidelights and footlights, which operate automatically when the door is opened.
Key Segments Covered:
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global automotive interior lighting market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global interior lighting market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global interior lighting market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global interior lighting market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the interior lighting market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the interior lighting market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Interior Lighting Market Report Highlights
By Vehicle type
By Sales channel
Key Market Players
Philips Lighting, Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Federal-Mogul Corporation, Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Stanley Electric, Texas Instruments, Draxlmaier Group, Osram Licht AG, Grupo Antolin, Magneti Marelli S.p.A.