Automotive molds are extremely important parts of the automobile industry, which not only use thermoplastics but also use metals along with several other materials to mold automotive parts. Automotive molding also known as vehicle body molding is a type of decorative and protective molding used on the vehicle body. The term refers to both detail and material. Vehicle moldings include side body molding, lower body molding, door moldings, window moldings, footrest molding, mud flaps and other vehicle molding. They are frequently found in services in association with vehicle mats. Various vehicle moldings must be scratch resistant, weather resistant, and same gloss as the vehicle body. A common material that shows all these properties is polyvinyl chloride. The automotive mold market is anticipated to grow during the forecast period along with the automobile industry.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected the growth rate of the mold market. The number of manufacturing and production units were shut during the lockdown in most of the countries. Government regulations on movement from one place to another were strict during the COVID-19 outbreak, which ceased the growth of the global automotive industry. Mold market growth in the pandemic period was slow. The overall automotive market is expected to recover slowly in the upcoming years as governments across the globe implement various economic packages to boost economic growth.
Top Impacting Factors
- Emergence of Lightweight molds in the industry is the factor that drives the growth of the automotive mold market during the forecast period.
- Rise in fuel price results in increase in the use of public transport and reduction in the purchase of personal passenger vehicle, which hinders the automotive mold market growth.
- Growth in brand competitiveness is a lucrative opportunity for the automotive mold market during the forecast period.
The Imitation of the Stamping Process (CAE) is Becoming More Prominent
In recent years, after the continuous advancement of computer software and hardware, the imitation skills (CAE) of the stamping process have played a significant role. Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) is the use of computer software to simulate performance, improve product design or assist in the resolution of engineering problems in various industries. In the U.S., Japan, Germany, and other developed countries, CAE skills have become a prominent part of the mold planning and manufacturing process, broadly used to guess the flaw of forming, optimize stamping skills, and mold manufacturing, advance the reliability of mold planning, and shorten the time of the test. Many local vehicle mold manufacturers have made significant advances in the use of CAE and achieved excellent results. Using CAE skills will reduce the cost of trial molds and shorten the event cycle of stamping dies which has become the first methodology to ensure the standard of molds. CAE skills are gradually transforming mold planning from experience planning to scientific planning. The use of CAE in the molding process is expected to bring a revolutionary change in the overall industry boosting the growth of the global automotive mold market during the forecast period.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- andThis study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive mold market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- andThe report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of automotive mold market.
- andThe current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the automotive mold market.
- andThe report provides a detailed mold market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Mold Market Research Report:
- andWho are the leading market players active in the automotive mold market?
- andWhat would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- andWhat are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- andWhat are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the automotive mold market?
- andWhat are the future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Mold Market Report Highlights
By Vehicle Type
Key Market Players
COBA Automotive, Amtek Plastics UK, JC Mould, Bluestar Technology Group Co., JMT Mould, Shinelong Automotive Lightweight Application, Alpine Mold, ther Vendors, GudMould Industry, Chief Mold USA