Monoshock suspension systems are the type of suspension utilized in motorcycles to reduce damping effects and to improve comfort when riding. Monoshock suspension system is mostly used in dirt bikes and sports bikes to improve the performance of the bikes. The monoshock suspension system are commonly known as flying suspension because it provides excellent stability during leaps and landing of bikes. The monoshock suspension system is designed with a single/mono absorber that is larger in size as than a standard absorber, and is equipped with a strong spring on exterior. Monoshock suspension systems are often attached to the rear swingarm of the rear wheel and chassis of the motorcycle. Key market participants of monoshock suspension systems developed their design for monoshock suspension systems so that they are able to differentiate their products from the competitors.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic has exceeded substantial growth projections for the two-wheeler suspension system market throughout the forecast period. As governments imposed mandatory lockdowns to halt the spread of the virus, the automotive industry experienced negative impacts in the demand-supply equation, with production targets diminishing drastically. Consequently, markets such as spare parts, suspension systems, shock absorbers, and braking systems all experienced significant setbacks due to insufficient inventory. Fortunately, operations have been stability in last few months, with governments lifting most restrictions, allowing automotive manufacturers to resume production. Concerns about limited to no social distancing compel people to avoid using public transport, they are investigating other travel alternatives. As a result, motorbikes sales have increased in recent months. For instance, British Automotive Giant Royal Enfield reported a hike of 1.36% in domestic sales across India. Similarly, Yamaha Motor India reported a hike of 31% in sales since October, totaling 60,176 units. Such promising sales figures are expected to peg the two-wheeler suspension system trends on a favorable track throughout the forecast period.
Top Impacting Factors
Increase in demand for luxury & comfort in bikes, rise in production of vehicles, and rise in demand for lightweight suspension system drive the growth of the market.
Improvement in global standards for vehicles, and high maintenance cost of advanced suspension systems hinder the growth of the market.
Increase in sale of electric vehicles act as an opportunity for the market investments.
The Automotive Monoshock Suspension System Market Trends are as follows:
Increase in Demand for Luxury & Comfort in Bikes
- The increase in demand for comfort and luxury in bikes has significantly contributed toward the growth of the global automotive monoshock suspension system market. Manufacturers such as BMW Group, WP Suspension GmbH, and Ohlins Racing are the key players in manufacturing monoshock suspension in the automotive industry. Moreover, the bikes sale has increased twice by 2020, due to advancements in-vehicle technology and growth in the economy of developing countries. Moreover, to provide comfort, the noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) performance of bikes should satisfy the established standard values. All of these factors, thus, collectively boost the growth of the global automotive monoshock suspension market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive monoshock suspension system market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the automotive monoshock suspension system market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the automotive monoshock suspension system market.
- The report provides a detailed automotive monoshock suspension system market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Automotive Monoshock Suspension System Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the automotive monoshock suspension system market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the automotive monoshock suspension system market?
- What are the future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Monoshock Suspension System Market Report Highlights
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
ZF Friedrichshafen AG,, Nitron Racing Shocks., BMW Group,, Duro Shox Private Ltd, and, WP Suspension GmbH,, Showa Corporation,, Gabriel India Limited,, KYB Corporation,, Ohlins Racing,, Endurance Technologies Limited,