Automotive Radiator Market Outlook 2027 -
A radiator is a part of combustion engine, which is utilized for cooling the internal combustion in automobiles, locomotives, aircraft, and motorcycles. It has engine coolant, a liquid embedded inside, for cooling of components. The coolant cools the engine block when it gets heated and then through a radiator, where it loses heat to the outside atmosphere. Once cooled, the engine coolant returns to its original position. Engine coolant can either be water base or oil base. There are two types of radiators, cross flow and down flow. Both of these radiators have lower and upper tubes, which are used to antifreeze the coolant and to circulate the radiator fluid in the cooling system of automobiles.
Market scope and structure analysis:
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Radiator, Vehicle, and Distribution Channel
North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM), and the Middle East and Africa
Joint Radiator Factory, Denso Corporation, Dongfeng Radiator Co., Ltd, Visteon Corp, Delphi Automotive plc, Modine Manufacturing Co., Valeo SA, Calsonic Kansei Corp., Faret International Holdings Limited, Anhui Fengyang Radiator Co., Ltd, and Guangdong Faret Auto Radiator Co.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The global economy is heavily dependent on the automotive industry. However, due to the lockdown, companies and economies suffered significant losses.
- The direction of the industry is expected to remain unchanged, but there is uncertainty regarding the timeframe. It is estimated that the supply chain can even take a year to revive.
- COVID-19 pandemic has forced the automotive industry to re-think its business.
- The lockdown has resulted in overflow of inventories as most of the manufactured products are still not even shipped to the supplier.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Rise in trend of engine downsizing and growth in vehicle sales across the globe are expected to boost the growth of the market. Moreover, the component industry is highly cost-intensive and requires heavy initial investments, which restrain the growth of the market. Furthermore, automotive manufacturers are shifting their production plants or establishing new ones in emerging automotive markets to capitalize the growth in demand for automobiles and benefit from lower capital, thereby creating lucrative opportunities for the automotive radiator market.
The automotive radiator market trends are as follows:
Rise in trend of engine downsizing:
The major driving factor of the market is the rise in trend for engine downsizing for better fuel efficiency and performance. In addition, stringent emission norms and automobile standards across the world encourage the use of environment-friendly radiators in automobiles. Customers are willing to buy automobiles, which are reliable, small, and not bulky.. Therefore, the emerging trend in the market is expected to grow the automotive radiator market over the forecast period.
Growth in vehicle sales across the globe:
Automobile has become a basic necessity or need in almost every developing or developed country while the need for luxurious vehicles has also increased on a drastic scale. This trend has made people aware about everything they buy. Therefore, emerging technologies, such as electric vehicles, are further estimated to boost the market growth as new designs and concepts of electric vehicles increase the demand for innovative radiator systems.
Key segments covered:
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The report provides a detailed automotive radiator market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
Questions answered in the automotive radiator market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the automotive radiator market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Radiator Market Report Highlights
By Vehicle type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Valeo SA, Denso Corporation, Visteon Corp, Delphi Automotive plc, Calsonic Kansei Corp., Anhui Fengyang Radiator Co., Ltd, Modine Manufacturing Co., Guangdong Faret Auto Radiator Co., Joint Radiator Factory, Dongfeng Radiator Co., Ltd., Faret International Holdings Limited