Automotive Seal Supporting Market Outlook 2021-2030:
Seals for automotive are component of the vehicle that are utilized to link automotive part. Seals prevent contaminants, leakage, and embraces pressure, thereby prevents any vehicle part damage. Seals for automotive are manufactured from various materials including aluminum, rubber stainless steel, iron, brass, nickel, and plastic and can be reformed into various designs, shapes, and coatings, which avoids leakage of vehicle part joint, wobbling, and offers outstanding reliability. Among these, rubber seals are estimated to be highly preferred by automotive manufacturers. Moreover, seals are vital components of the automotive industry are used for numerous different applications, it is small component but act as even bigger and superior purpose in the vehicle integrity. Advancements in technology coupled with superior material quality in the industry have boosted the seal lifespan, thereby offering automakers with superior quality. Furthermore, in a complex working environment, advanced automotive seals have the highest ability to resist pollutant invasion. The increase in global automotive production and the surge in automotive demand are factors that are expected to promote automotive seals to support market growth during the forecast period. Additionally, it offers several advantages such as reliability, durability, and quiet operation. However, the advent of vehicle unibody framing, which eliminates couple of seal joining components, is anticipated to restrain the seals supporting market for automotive in the near future.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
The automotive seal supporting industry is facing a major transportation delay due to the travel restrictions applied by the governments owing to the lockdown amid the coronavirus pandemic. The governments across the affected countries have declared lockdown owing to the covid-19 pandemic, which has further disrupted the demand and supply chain network for the automotive seal supporting manufacturers. Majority of global automotive seal supporting sealing manufacturers are facing issues such as closure of factories and unavailability of operating cash due to the government declared lockdown which in turn disrupts the production process for the passenger car windows & exterior sealing. Automotive seal supporting industry is experiencing a devastating decline in the demand due to the cash flow problems owing to the lockdown which led to shut down of all operations for the automotive seal supporting market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Passenger car manufacturers moving towards light weight sealants, increase in demand for modified elastomers, and growing passenger & commercial vehicle market worldwide are driving the growth of the market.
- Alternative to automotive seals such as laser technology, and ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber causing environmental issues is expected to hamper the growth of the automotive seal supporting market.
- Growing trend of using thermoplastic material in automotive industry can be seen as an opportunity for the market investments.
The automotive seal supporting market trends are as follows:
Passenger car manufacturers moving towards lightweight sealants
Passenger car manufacturers face major challenges in improving vehicle fuel efficiency. In order to overcome the challenge, producers are focusing on enhancing the engine efficiency and also innovating the structural design of the passenger vehicle. As well, the producer is introducing pacific standard sealing system material for the passenger cars such as teflon, high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW) and others which allows the sealing in hot & cold temperature. For instance, Sika AG (Switzerland) unveiled a new product for the transportation market named Sikaflex-268 PowerCure, which is a light weight PU adhesive and sealant especially used for vehicle glass and assembly applications. The product provides a strong weathering resistance. The passenger car sealing system is designed to be highly reliable, lightweight and safe. Compared with existing sealing systems such as carnauba wax, the production cost will be lower. Thus, the passenger car manufacturers moving towards lightweight sealants it is anticipated to boost the market growth for the automotive seal supportive market during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive seal supporting industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the automotive seal supporting market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the automotive seal supporting market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed automotive seal supporting market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the automotive seal supporting market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the automotive seal supporting market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the automotive seal supporting market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Seal Supporting Market Report Highlights
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
The Chemours Company, Henniges Automotive, Kinugawa Rubber Industrial Co. Ltd., Francem, NISHIKAWA RUBBER CO. LTD., Minth Group Ltd, Cooper Standard Automotive Inc., hejiang Tianti Rubber & Plastic Co. Ltd., Beijing Wanyuan Hudson Automotive Sealing Systems Co. Ltd., HeBei Honghai Rubber Products Co. Ltd.