Automotive Thermoelectric Generator Market Outlook - 2027
Automotive thermoelectric generator deals with conversion of heat into electrical energy, and isalso known as seebeck generator. Automotive thermoelectric generator is a solid state device that converts heat into electrical energy through a phenomenon referred asthe seebeck effect or thermoelectric effect. Automotive thermoelectric generator is used as portable power source to charge and operate various pads, phones, 12V batteries, and small refrigerators while traveling long distances &in remote camping sites. Additionally, proper utilization of waste heat in the automobile industry leads to the growth of the automotive thermoelectric generator market.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 has rapidly affected the automobile industry,thus hampering the growth of the automotive thermoelectric generator market.
- The market was expected to register significant growth due to the rapid growth of the automobile sector.However, due to COVID-19, the market is expected to decline in the near future until the situation becomes stable.
- Industries are facing slower production due to lockdown and low demand.
- Due to non-operation of vehicles in the COVID-19 situation, many of these companies havestopped their productions.Thisled to the decline in the growth of the automotive thermoelectric generator market.
- There is a significant drop in demand and restricted cash inflow, which haveaffected the growth of the automotive thermoelectric generator market.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Top impacting factors that drivethe growth of the automotive thermoelectric generator market are rise indemand for solid state &immobile devices and requirement for durable and maintenance-free power sources. However, high cost of thermoelectric material and low efficiency hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore,demand for thermoelectric in healthcare and rise indemand for low-power generators in the sensor networksupportthe growth of the automotive thermoelectric generator market.
Demand for solid state and immobile devices
With increase indemand for solid state and immobile devices, the demand for thermoelectric generators increases as theyconvert waste heat energy into electric energy.Additionally, they arealso used as portable power source to charge and operate various pads, phones, and 12V batteries to help in long-distancetrips.Therefore, thisresults in the growth of the automotive thermoelectric generator.
Requirement for durable and maintenance-free power sources
Automotive thermoelectric generatorsare durable as they convert the form of energy and help to chargebatteries and other devices. These converted sources of energy have nomaintenance cost. Therefore, cost-effective sources reduce prices andlead to the growth of the automotive thermoelectric generator market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive thermoelectric generator market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the automotive thermoelectric generator market share.
- The current market is analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the automotive thermoelectric generator market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in theautomotive thermoelectric generator marketresearch report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Automotive Thermoelectric Generator Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Yamaha Corporation, European Thermodynamics, II-VI Marlow, Valeo, Thermonamic Electronics (Jiangxi) Corp., Ltd., KELK Ltd., Gentherm Incorporated, Tenneco Inc., Laird PLC, Alphabet Energy, Inc., Faurecia, SANGO Co., Ltd.