Aviation Weather RADAR Market Outlook – 2027
The aviation weather RADAR system is the tool used by pilots for strategic and tactical planning of a safe flight trajectory. Each aircraft has a radar antenna mounted in the nose of the aircraft. This antenna catches signals, which are then processed by a computer, enabling the pilots to view the same and make necessary weather predictions. Since the aviation industry is highly competitive, the generated profits are attributed to many factors such as the ability to predict and take safe flights. In addition, growth in the number of aircraft boosts the growth of the global aviation weather RADAR market.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Aviation weather RADAR production is expected to be more agile after the end of COVID-19.
- The supply chain disruption is expected to affect the future growth of the companies due to lockdown.
- The revenue is not being generated for the companies due to the ongoing pandemic, which is expected to result in major losses throughout the year.
- Companies have to deal on a significant margin basis to revive the market.
- A huge monetary loss has been accounted for in the revenue generation of the aviation weather RADAR companies due to the lockdown.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The aviation industry has been witnessing an upsurge in air traffic over the past decade, which, in turn, has led to a rise in demand for weather RADAR. Change in lifestyle, rise in disposable income, and growing trend of tourism proliferate the demand for air travel, thereby driving significant growth of the aviation weather radar market. In addition, the need to protect the aircraft from harsh weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety are the major factors driving the growth of the aviation weather RADAR market. Moreover, the military segment appears as a lucrative segment for aviation weather RADAR, owing to the growing political and border issues among nations worldwide. In addition, rise in military budget leads to upgrading of existing aircraft by adding advanced equipment.
The global aviation weather RADAR market trends are as follows:
Increase in air-traffic to foster the product demand
Reduced fuel prices for aircraft have substantially reduced the cost of travel, which, in turn, has caused a heavier air-traffic. Growing air traffic urges the need to predict weather for flight travel to maintain passenger safety, which, in turn, increases the demand for weather RADAR. With the incorporation of technology and upgrading of existing aircraft, the aviation industry has been successfully delivering improved services while maintaining the safety of aircraft as well as travelers. In addition, increase in aviation spending has led to the modification of the existing fleet ensuring efficiency with incorporation to technology. Furthermore, airlines are utilizing their dispensable cash to procure newer generation aircraft and modernize the existing models. The ease and convenience of air travel drive the growth of the global aviation weather RADAR market.
Surge in demand from the military segment
The military & defense segment has been witnessing a significant demand for weather RADAR. This is in association with the military air-base aircraft that require a high degree of weather detection and predicament. The rising concern of national security threat is expediting the military budgets of many nations, accordingly increasing the application of aircraft for various purposes. In addition, the need to predict the weather during military operations and exercises is anticipated as a precautionary step for conducting a safe flight ensuring the security of the pilot or other passengers. Moreover, the growing trend of bolstering military strength urges the nations to integrate weather RADAR into their aircraft.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aviation weather RADAR market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global aviation weather RADAR market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global aviation weather RADAR market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global aviation weather RADAR market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the aviation weather RADAR market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aviation Weather RADAR Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Collins Aerospace (United Technologies Corporation), Honeywell International Inc., Garmin Ltd., Leonardo SpA, Selex ES GmbH, EWR Weather Radar, Vaisala, L3Harris Technologies Inc., Telephonics, Rockwell Collins