Freight transportation is the physical process of transporting commodities, merchandise goods, and cargo. Transportation mainly takes place by sea, land, or air. Technological advancements have led to innovative ways of conceptualizing the process along with the development of new efficiencies. Network information has emerged with quick contacts and transaction times along with reliable shipments, which is estimated to drive the growth of the market.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The transportation sector has been one of the primary victims of COVID-19.
- Transportation organization should ensure that transport networks continue to operate through the lockdown to bring balance between reduced operation and providing enough capacity for key workers to practice efficient distribution
- Long-term investment programs need to be re-planned and re-prioritize as the revenue has decreased. This is estimated to be a big challenge for companies.
- Companies need to plan for the availability of key personnel with critical skills and training are available throughout the pandemic for flow of operations.
- The transportation department can determine the cost of operations and imply low ridership to protect some of its core assets.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Growth in demand for on-time delivery and cost-effective transportation is expected to drive the growth of the market. Moreover, the complexity of shipping and delivering goods along with inefficiency in controlling cost is expected to act as a challenge for the market growth. Furthermore, green freight and demand shift toward digitization are expected to create new opportunities for the B2B freight transportation market.
The B2B freight transportation market trends are as follows:
Growing demand for on-time delivery:
The demand for on-time delivery has been increasing mainly in the logistics industry, which has become a vital factor among its competitors. Introduction of several innovations in freight transportation for effective management of the transportation process has helped in the development of the market. Transportation management accounts for one-third of the logistics cost, which highly influences the performance of the entire market, thereby fueling the growth of the B2B freight transportation market.
Freight transportation offers a cost-effective management system, which helps local and small players to compete at the global arena. Industrial players and government agencies use their terms for fuel management, route planning, vendor management, freight optimization, and order management for the system within the freight transport management, which is expected to enhance operations over the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the B2B freight transportation market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the B2B freight transportation market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the B2B freight transportation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the B2B freight transportation market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the B2B freight transportation market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
B2B Freight Transportation Market Report Highlights
By Transportation Mode
By Shipment Type
By End-user Industry
Key Market Players
DHL International GmbH, A.P. MOLLER & MAERSK, ArcBest Corporation, PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD., Kuehne+Nagel International AG, CEVA Logistics, XPO Logistics, Inc., DB Schenker, United Parcel Service of America, Inc., FedEx Corporation