The global baby dresses market is experiencing significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in the next few years. Baby Dresses are designed for newborn babies between the age of 0-36 months which are comfortable for wearing. Before few years the baby dresses were made from cutout clothes by parents but with rapid availability of readymade apparel and the urge of fashionable baby clothes, the apparel manufacturers added a new babies wear segment. Baby clothes are designed such that it is convenient for parents as well as baby sitters to wear or remove them and these clothes generally don’t have buttons, fancy designer laces that could rip out and cause choking hazards if baby swallows them. Innovation in the industry is related to manufacturing of convenient and comfortable baby dresses that does not irritate the baby’s skin.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The baby dresses market has seen a decline in demand during the lockdown as the supply of finished goods was in hold due to the restrictions imposed.
- The manufacturers are facing problems in the procurement of raw materials and facing a shortage of laborers.
- The market demand is expected to grow with the new online distribution channel that the companies going to use shortly.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The changing lifestyle of people, increase in demand for branded baby dresses, new fashion trends, availability of products due to improved distribution channels are the factors that are driving the global baby dresses market. Also, baby fashion shows and the urge of parents for fashionable wear for babies has created new demand for the manufacturers. However, the rising cost of raw materials and frequently changing fashion are the major restraints of the market. Contrarily the rise in demand for fashionable clothes and growing fashion trends will create new demand from the parents.
The global Baby Dresses Market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
The launch of new apparel for premature babies so that the premature skin of the babies don’t get rashes and allergies by use of the dresses. The companies have designed the premature baby dresses so that they give utmost comfort to the babies. ITTY BITTY has launched its new range of premature baby dresses under “Newborn & Premature Prem baby” which has clothes for premature baby boys & girls. The baby dresses by ITTY BITTY are made from 100% soft white Optic cotton and have nickel-free poppers, integral scratch mitts, and hypoallergenic. Moreover, these baby dresses are certified by some hospital associations and are widely accepted by doctors.
The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow significantly, owing to growth in population in emerging economies of India, China, Indonesia, and other Asia-Pacific countries the demand for baby dresses is growing. The Asia-Pacific countries have the highest birth-rate and the demand for luxury baby dresses of different varieties are in high demand. Australia is the next growing market after Asia-Pacific due to the changing lifestyle of the people and the growing number of babies. European countries such as France, Germany, and Italy have a high demand for fashionable baby clothes due to lifestyle of people in these countries.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Baby Dresses industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global Baby Dresses market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global Baby Dresses market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global Baby Dresses market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Baby Dresses Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the baby dresses market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
Baby Dresses Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Naartjie, Bed Bath and Beyond, Baby Prem, Carter's Inc., Marcy’s Sears Holdings, Esprit Holdings, Cotton On Group, Disney Consumer Products, Hennes & Mauritz AB, Nike Inc., Gymboree Group Inc.