Baby walkers are device especially designed for infants and toddlers; it helps babies to learn walking by their own. Baby walkers are commonly made up of hard plastic module so that it can handles weights of babies, these baby walkers are consist of seat with two holes to put their leg and wheels that allows movement of babies in baby walkers. Baby walkers are suitable for infants from age group of 4 to 15 months of babies. Babies could not able to walk by their own in early stages, baby walkers offer support to babies and reduce risk of injuries while learning walking skills. Majority of population in world is making use of baby walkers as it is smart and useful gadget in early years of babies, these baby walkers are portable and compact in nature and easy to store in small spaces such as car boot space, small compartments at home. However baby walkers are highly risky for babies as it increase mobility speed of baby which can led to accidents. Varieties of baby walkers are available in market such as simple walker, musical walker and walkers with toys. Innovation and wide adoption of baby walkers are prominent factor in growth of global baby walker market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis-
- During COVID-19, many industries were suffering from economic crises; spread of Wuhan virus diseases has led daunting effect on global baby walker market.
- To control spread of corona virus, Nation-wide lockdown was imposed by government resulted in huge disruption in supply chain of raw material and disordering of production cycle of global baby walker market.
- E-commerce has played a vital role in pandemic, by uplifting supply chain, many customers are hesitating and avoiding instore purchase to control spread corona virus diseases. many small retailers have also merged with e-commerce to cover wider region and cater demand of consumers.
Top Impacting Factors-
- High birth rate of babies is a significant factor that is influencing demand of baby walkers, as increasing numbers of babies and toddlers is resulted into rise in demand of baby products. Baby walkers help infants to learn walking by their own, it gives support to babies and reduces risk of injuries while learning walking. Baby walkers are portable and compact in nature and easy to store in small places. These are key drivers in growth of global baby walker market.
- Key player are highly investing in innovation of products and engaged with research &development process, to offers improvised and innovative products to catering demand of consumers and to compete with competitors and rival products. This time key players have introduces new and modern baby walkers such as convertible and musical baby walkers, these baby gears enhance experience of learning walking and make it fun for babies. Innovation in baby walkers is a key factor in growth of global baby walker market.
- In last few years world-wide adaptation of baby walkers has increased, many parents are making use of baby walkers to teach walking to infants. Baby walkers helps in quick learning of walking in early stage of babies, as it consist of some attractive toys in shape of fruit that attracts babies and make learning activity as fun. Rise in world-wide adaptation of baby walkers by parents is a prominent factor in growth of global baby walkers market.
- Rise in trend of using baby walkers made up of eco-friendly & traditional baby walkers
Now a day people are more concerned about baby’s health, as normal baby walkers are made up of hard plastic and other toxic materials that may harms to babies. People have started opting non-toxic and BPA free baby walker that is safe for babies such as traditional wooden walkers. These wooden walkers are made up of natural woods and don’t have sharp edges which enhance safety of babies; traditional wooden baby walkers are more flexible and traditional baby walkers in also helps in development of upper legs muscles. Rise in use of traditional and eco-friendly baby walkers is fueling growth baby walkers market.
- Rise in use of musical and convertible baby walkers
Modern baby walkers have made some significant changes in learning patterns of walking by infant and helped to make learning process joy full for babies and toddlers. In early stages, babies face difficulties to learn standing by their own. A convertible baby walker helps to teach standing position first and also easy to convert in movable walkers that helps to learn walking process. Musical baby walkers attract babies and entertain them by playing poems and rhymes that makes leaning process joyful and motivate kids to walk. These are major factor in growth of global baby walkers market.
Key Benefits of Report-
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the baby walker Industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the baby walker market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight baby walker market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed baby walker market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Report –
- Who are the leading market players active in the baby walker market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is the baby walker market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
Baby Walker Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Price Point
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Dream On Me, Inc., Baby Trend, Inc., Fisher-Price, Inc., Brevi s.r.l., Mamas and Papas Ltd, Me N Moms Pvt Ltd, Combi corporation, Chicco Limited, Kids II, Inc.,, Mothercare plc, Britax Child Safety, Inc.