Baby warming devices are used for the protection of babies in open or closed environment by providing facilities ranging from basic to critical care while keeping them warm. These are mostly used for special care of premature babies, as their organs are not completely developed and are prone to complications.
The global baby warming devices market is driven by increase in the rate of preterm births, complications related to pregnancy leading to increase in fetal & neonatal mortality rates, and high efficiency of these devices. However, high cost of these devices and lack of awareness about the pregnancy-related complications impede the market growth. In addition, growth in demand for the development of portable baby warming devices and proactive initiatives taken by government to improve maternal & child health in the developing economies provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The global market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is divided into phototherapy units, radiant warmers, and incubators. Based on the end user, it is classified into hospitals, pediatric centers, and labor & delivery centers. It is analyzed into four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGaA., General Electric Company, Natus Medical Incorporated, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited., Alfamedic S.R.O., Ibis Medical Equipment & Systems Pvt Ltd., AVI Healthcare Pvt Ltd., and Ardo.
- The report presents the market analysis of the global baby warming devices market along with the regional trend and future estimations.
- It provides extensive information about the market segments from 2016 to 2023 to understand the market dynamics.
- The key factors that drive, hamper, or provide opportunities to the market are provided in the report
- Competitive landscape of the industry along with the profile analysis of market players is provided in the report.
- Extensive analysis of the key market players and their strategies is provided in the report.
Baby Warming Devices Market Key Segments
- Phototherapy Units
- Radiant Warmers
By End User
- Pediatric Centers
- Labor & Delivery Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA