Bacillus coagulans is beneficial bacteria used correspondingly to lactobacillus and other probiotics. It is used for treatment of diarrhea, including infectious types such as traveler's diarrhea, rotaviral diarrhea in children, and diarrhea caused by antibiotics. In addition, it used for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), general digestion problems, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD, Crohn's disease, and ulcerative colitis), and infection due to ulcer-causing bacterium Helicobacter pylori. It is used to improve the immune system to prevent respiratory infections and cancer or the formation of cancer-causing agents.
The global Bacillus coagulans market has witnessed significant growth opportunities, owing to increase in health concerns around the world and rise in demand for functional foods. In addition, rise in investments on R&D activities propel the market growth. However, lack of awareness among consumers about the effectiveness of Bacillus coagulans restrains the market growth. Rise in demand for Bacillus coagulans products in emerging economies is expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
The global Bacillus coagulans market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is categorized into type 1, type 2, and type 3. Applications covered in the study include food, drugs, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics to assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of each segment is provided to assist the prevailing market opportunities.
Bacillus Coagulans Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Mitsubishi, Syngen Biotech Co., Sanzyme, Mystical Biotec, Unique Biotech, Microbax, Nebraska Cultures Inc., Aumgene Biosciences, Ganeden, Sabinsa Corporation