Business accounts and financial management are important aspects of business across several industry verticals. With the presence of business process outsourcing, several companies outsource most of their backend office tasks to third-party service providers such as bookkeeping, data entry, and accounting. Accounts management through third-party companies is seen as a sustainable and beneficial option for companies finding it difficult to hire experienced personnel and manage in-house departments.
Growing adoption of cloud-based solutions, increased demand for cost-effective operations, and the need for organizations to standardize business processes are some of the important factors driving the growth of the balance sheet management market during the forecast period.
The global balance sheet management market is segmented on the basis of enterprise size, application, and region. Based on enterprise size, the market is bifurcated into small & medium enterprise, and large enterprise. In terms of application, the market is categorized into BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, IT & telecom, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global balance sheet management industry include Genpact, EXL Services, Cognizant, Dell Technologies, WNS (Holdings) Ltd., Accenture, Xerox Corporation, HCL Technologies, Capita, Invensis Technologies, and Wipro. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global market.
Top Impacting Factors
The increasing importance of third-party service providers and trends in the contract values of business process outsourcing (BPO) providers are driving the growth of the market. However, data security and privacy concerns are expected to hamper the growth of the market. Contrarily, the rise in adoption of cloud-based solutions & increasing demand for specialized solutions for balance sheet management can be seen as an opportunity for the market in the upcoming years.
Trends in Contract Values of Financial Management BPO Providers
Accounts and business financial management contracts through BPOs are based on the labor arbitrage benefits gained by shifting work to emerging economies and other lower-cost locations. Because of its low-cost destinations, the Asia-Pacific is gaining popularity and contract sizes are shrinking. Also, the contract size is shrinking due to the currency depreciation in comparison to the USD and EUR. Therefore, high trends in contract values are propelling the balance sheet management market growth.
Increasing Importance of Third-Party Service Providers
The surge in new regulations across several country governments has raised the cost of regulatory compliance for the account management market. In addition, pandemic conditions have increased the likelihood of fraud, and financial companies are looking for secured balance sheet management solutions.
Digital adoption in the account manager industry and future forces are increasing the importance of outsourcing services. Non-core services, such as data mining to derive inferences from client data, are driving better financial solutions for all sizes of account management companies. Therefore, the increasing importance of third-party service providers is driving market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the balance sheet management market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the balance sheet management market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed balance sheet management market analysis depending on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The rise in COVID-19 cases around the world is causing an economic slowdown. This pandemic has had a significant impact on developed countries. Globally, the majority of manufacturing and production of goods has been indefinitely postponed and has suffered as a result of partial or total lockdown. This, in turn, is expected to have a moderate impact on the balance sheet management market share in the coming years.
- Furthermore, low cash flows are expected as a result of the lack of industrial activity, which will harm project funding. Moreover, companies are collaborating with technology providers to boost stability & management of balance sheets remotely during the pandemic situation.
Questions Answered in the Balance Sheet Management Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the balance sheet management market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the balance sheet management market size?
- What are current balance sheet management market trends that would influence the industry in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Balance Sheet Management Market Report Highlights
By Enterprise Size
Key Market Players
Capita, Dell Technologies, Xerox Corporation, Wipro Limited, EXL Services, Invensis Technologies, Genpact, Accenture, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, WNS (Holdings) Ltd.