Ballistic targeting software is widely used by military services and professional hunters. This software is used for training purposes by all types of shooters such as snipers, hunters, and target shooters. Muzzle velocity, wind speed, weather tracker, range finder, and wind direction are factors included in the software for precise shooting.
Availability of open-source ballistics software assisits professional shooters to use this software free of cost and rise in use of technological devices drive the market growth. However, stringent government regulations pertaining to hunting may limit this growth. Moreover, integration of Bluetooth and wireless technologies with ballistics software is a major opportunity for the key players in this market.
The global ballistic targeting software market is segmented based on product and geography. The product segment is divided into PCs & laptops and mobile applications. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Dexadine, JBM Ballistics, Lex Talus, Shooter, Sierra, Strelok, Applied Ballistics LLC, iSnipe, Nosler Ballistics, and Patagonia Ballistics are leading players operating in the global ballistic targeting software market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global ballistic targeting software market.
- In-depth analysis is done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Ballistics Targeting Software Market Key Segments:
- PCs & Laptops
- Mobile Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- JBM Ballistics
- Lex Talus
- Applied Ballistics LLC
- Nosler Ballistics
- Patagonia Ballistics