Bare metal stent is a type of stent which does not contain any coating or covering. It consists of a mesh-like tube with a thin wire. The structure of a bare metal stents looks like a metallic coil or a tubular mesh, which is usually made up stainless steel, cobalt chromium alloy, or other high-grade metals. Bare metal stents surgeries do not include incisions procedures and are performed under local anesthesia.
Rise in prevalence of coronary heart diseases, technological advancements, and growth in geriatric populations drive the market growth. In addition, increase in awareness of the population, rise in development of bioresorbable stents, and increase in number of cath labs fuel the market growth.
However, factors such as post-operative complications and stringent government regulations for approval are expected to restrain the market growth.
Based on product the market is segmented into balloon catheter, self-expendable metallic stent, and balloon expandable stent. By end user, the market is classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and cardiac catheterization laboratories. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global bare metal and stents market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitate to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Bare Metal Stents Market Key Segments:
- Balloon Catheter
- Self-Expandable Metallic Stent
- Balloon Expandable Stent
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd
- Universe Surgical Equipment Co.
- Stentys SA