Bath and shower products are required for cleaning the body while bathing. These products include shower gels, body wash, bar soaps, scrub, foam, shower oil, loofah, and others.
One of the driving factor towards the growth of bath and shower products is the increasing awareness about health and hygiene in the consumer. Moreover, product innovation in terms of performance and efficiency, and improved marketing initiatives by manufacturers or brand owners are collectively expected to increase the demand in the bath and shower products market. Furthermore, the rising disposable income and increasing living standard of the consumers enables them to opt for more expensive and aesthetically appealing bath and shower products is expected to fuel up growth of the bath and shower products market. However, the growing awareness towards the use of chemical substances in the product, like sodium lauryl sulfate, dioxane, parabens, etc. which is considered as a harmful substance for the skin is expected to hinder the growth of bath and shower products market.
The bath and shower products market is segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channel, and geography. Based on product type, it is classified into bar soaps, liquid bath products, and bath additives and accessories. By distribution channel, it is categorized into online sales, hyper/supermarket, general stores and cosmetics stores. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in the bath and shower products include Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), L'Oral S.A. (France), Procter & Gamble Co. (U.S.), Unilever (UK), Colgate-Palmolive Company (U.S.), Avon Products, Inc. (U.S.), Beiersdorf AG (Germany), Este Lauder Companies Inc. (U.S.), Coty, Inc. (U.S.), and Henkel AG & Company, KgaA (Germany).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the bath and shower products market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
Bath and Shower Market key Segmentation
By Product Type
- Bar Soaps
- Liquid Bath Products
- Bath Additives and Accessories
By Distribution Channel
- Online Sales
- General Stores
- Cosmetics Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Johnson & Johnson (U.S.)
- L'Oral S.A. (France)
- Procter & Gamble Co. (U.S.)
- Unilever (UK)
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (U.S.)
- Avon Products, Inc. (U.S.)
- Beiersdorf AG (Germany)
- Este Lauder Companies Inc. (U.S.)
- Coty, Inc. (U.S.)
- Henkel AG & Company, KgaA (Germany)