A global bath heater is a device that heats the water. It's also referred to as a tank less water heater or an inline water heater. It is a type of heating device that uses electrical or solar energy to heat water. It differs from traditional water heaters in that it does not store water and instead heats water as it flows through the device. Bath heaters include a water flow sensor that turns on automatically when it detects water flow. Bath heaters have proven to be quite helpful in both commercial and residential settings, which have fueled the worldwide bath heater market's rise. Bath heaters provide several advantages, including compactness and energy economy. With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the requirement for bath heaters has decreased as people have shifted their interest towards essential amenities to survive the pandemic.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic had negatively affected the growth of the global bath heater industry as the channel of distribution disrupted. The production and supply chain halted due to the insufficiency of raw material.
- The specialty stores were unavailable to sell its product or restore their shelves with new products due to the implementation of lockdown. On the other hand, online stores were out of stock and unable to meet the requirement.
- This extreme situation has meant that consumers' interest in the necessary products and services has been shifted to help them survive. Bath heating products were not of utmost importance.
Top Impacting Factors
- In the pre-COVID era, the construction of properties, commercial complexes, hotels was in full force. This factor induced the need for bath heaters in bulk quantities and of different shapes as required. The sales of new homes, change in lifestyle, high disposable income, rapid urbanization, and improvement in the standard of living contribute to the growth of the bath heater market. Following the pandemic, construction work was put on hold, obviating the need for a bath heater. Consumers are more concerned with meeting their basic needs than with purchasing high-end bath heating products for usage.
- The growth of the bath heater market's online sales is lagging and is comparable to that of brick-and-mortar stores. The lack of proper price transparency is a barrier that discourages consumers from purchasing online. While there is still opportunity in the online market, as time passes and lifestyles become more complex, consumers will likely shift to online shopping for convenience. Improved transparency in product details and pricing will encourage customers to purchase online. Companies anticipate experimenting with new ways to reach customers online and act per the requirements.
Solar-powered Bath Heaters are the Most Demanded Product in the Bath Heater market.
The solar-powered bath heater uses black water-filled pipes in a glass-covered box. Sunlight heats the box, causing convection and the resulting hot water heats the walls of your home as it cools. But this is usually a closed system and thus cannot provide usable water. Advances in solar cell (AKA photovoltaic or PV) technology have provided a couple of new options. Solar cells can be used for heating swimming pools and may divert power in-home use to fuel an electric tank or tank less water heater. The usage of solar energy helps to reduce electric consumption and it's very convenient. The benefits are attracting customers to go for solar-powered bath heaters. The increased demand and sale of solar-powered bath heaters are fueling the growth of global bath heaters.
Next-gen innovation in bath heaters is expected to be a game-changer.
With evolving expectations by the consumer, companies are investing in R&Ds to innovate and develop better bath heaters. Hybrid bath heaters have sensors that sense the amount of heat needed according to the customer's requirement. With the next-gen hybrid bath heater, the consumer has an option to maintain the required heat of the water. Hybrid bath heaters work on both electricity and solar which gives an option to use the bath heater on cloudy days or at night when there is no availability of sunlight. The demand for this product will fuel the growth of the bath heater in future.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global bath heater industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global bath heater market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the global bath heater market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global bath heater market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Global Bath Heater Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the global bath heater market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Bath Heater Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Triton Showers Ltd, Stiebel Eltron, A. O. Smith Corporation, Grohe AG, Paloma Industries Ltd., American Standard Brands, Rinnai Corporation, Bradford White Corporation, Moen Incorporated, Delta Faucet Company