Bath mats are commonly made up of rubber, cotton, bamboo, polyester, and PU materials. Bath mats were a prominent innovation for routine life as it is used commonly for prevention of slipping in bathroom. Bathroom floors generally remain wet and greasy as there is lot of soapy water that lies on floors which may led to slipping and cause several chronic injuries. Bath mats help to avoid accidents and injuries that are generally caused due to slippery floors. Bath mats come in different sizes, shapes, and design. These bath mats have high capacity of absorbing water and are made up of cushioned material that helps to protect feet of people from cold in winter seasons. Bath mats market has shown significant growth in last few years as it has widely secured commercial and household consumer base. Innovations in bath mats are major factor in growth of global bath mats market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- During COVID-19, globally many industries suffered from economic crises; that even hampered the global bath mats market.
- To control spread of coronavirus, lockdowns were imposed that resulted in huge disruption in supply chain of raw material and looming of production cycle of global bath mats. Restraints were imposed by government on several hypermarkets, convenience store and brand stores that led to great hampering in demand of bath mats.
- Salons, gyms, hotels, and spa were also under some major restrictions who are major users of bath mats that led to huge decline in demand of bath mats. E-commerce has played significant role in uplifting supply chain of bath mats as it helps to cover wider range and cater demands of customer. Customers are also started shifting to online shopping method and hesitating and avoiding to going for instore purchases to control spread of Wuhan virus.
Top Impacting Factors
Bath mats are widely used in commercial sectors such as tourism, hotels, gyms, solons and hospitals, these mats have become essential requirements in day to day life as it ensures safety of guest visits to their places and also prevent in slipping and other mishaps. Some reputed hotels and other services providers such as salons gyms using designer bath mats as it offers aesthetic appearance to ambience and enhance beauty of floors. Rise in use of bath mats in commercial sectors is key factor in growth of global bath mat market.
Consumers have become more aware about non slippery and cleans mats as many accidents takes place in bathroom due to slippery floors. Slipping in bathroom or door frame may led to several chronic injuries breaking of limbs and injuries at head that may led to death of person or become fatal. Bath mats are easy way of making bathroom floors non-slippery and helps in prevention of minor and major accidents. Rise in awareness among consumers about non-slippery mats is key driver in growth of global bath mat market.
Key player are highly investing in innovation of products and engaged with R&D process, to offers improvised and innovative products to catering demand of it consumers and to compete with competitors and rival products.Key players have introduced new anti-slip mats for floors to save your loved once; these mats are very stylish in design and normally come in array colour. A bath mat also helps to protect your feet from cools in winters, changes made by key manufacturers’ gives aesthetic appearance to floor and more ergonomics. Rise in innovation of bath mats is prominent factor in growth of global bath mats market.
Rise in Trend of Using Organic Bath Mats
- Now a day’s people have started shifting toward use of organic products, as they are more concerned about environmental factors. People have started adopting cotton bath mats that are organic in nature and free from chemicals colour and having high capacity of absorbing moisture. These organic bath mats are approved by GOTS and 100% safe for adults and kids. Key players have also introduced bamboo mats and other mats made up of chenille fabric, both bamboo and chenille mats are made up of eco-friendly material and have high capacity of absorbing water and moisture.
Surge in Usage and New Launches of Bath Mats
- To maintain hygiene in hospitals, usage of bath mats has increased, as there is requirement of changing bath mats frequently. New launches in bath mats is one the most important factors for influence demand of bath mats market as newly launched products have more ergonomic design and offers aesthetic appearance to floor.
Key Benefits of Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the bath mats industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the bath mats market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight bath mats market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed bath mats market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Bath Mats Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the bath mats market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is the bath matsmarket prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends
Bath Mats Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Price Point
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Creative Bath Products Inc., Stainmaster Inc, Venus Group Inc., Chesapeake India Private Limited, Utopia Towels Inc, Interdesign Inc, Welspun Global Brands Limited, Guangzhou Qiqi Garment Textile Co. Ltd., The Rug Company, IKEA India Private Limited., J&E BROTHERS HOLDINGS, LLC, Trident Group Limited