Bath salts are water soluble minerals that are added to water for bathing. It helps cure skin diseases and infection. In addition, it helps enhance circulation of blood and remove dead cells from body. Bath salts detoxify the body and relax the muscles. The bath salts market is experiencing significant growth due to increase in trend and need for glowing skin and rise in application of bath salt from home care to personal care. Furthermore, health-conscious people are moreover using bath salt as it is cheaper than spa treatment and don’t have any side effects.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Numerous industries were suffering from economic cries, during the COVID-19 pandemic, and the bath salt market is one of them. Due to spread of coronavirus diseases country-wide lockdown was imposed by the government, which has adverse effect on supply of raw material & production cycle.
- COVID-19 has positive impact on the demand of bath salt. There is increase in demand of bath salt as people are going through high stress level & bath salts help reduce the stress level as well as it is also used in treatment of skin diseases such as treatment of toe fungus & helps eliminate food odors.
- Wrecking in supply chain hampered the demand for bath salt. E-commerce has played a vital role in lifting up of supply chain again as many small-scale retailers and traders have started merging themself with online shopping platforms to boost their sales. Due to spread of corona virus disease, peoples are also avoiding to visit stores, which has resulted into growth of E-commerce platform.
Top Impacting Factors:
- Many industries are using bath salt for manufacturing beauty care products as baths salts help in skin treatments such as removal of dry skin cells and regeneration of skin cells. It is also used for prevention of pores and calluses. Increase in significance of bath salt in beauty care products is one of the main factors that drives the growth of the market.
- These salts are majorly used for bathing, as they enhance bathing experience of consumer and helps in prevention of several diseases such as sore feet, arthritis, nausea, insomnia, lack of appetite, itchy skin, and stiff joints. Use of bath salts in prevention of numerous diseases fuels the growth of the bath salts market.
- Many key players have adopted aggressive advertisement campaign strategy to increase awareness among peoples about bath salts products. New & attractive packaging has been adopted by companies such as blue bath salt by soulflowers to attract new & premium segment customer. Aggressive advertisement campaign is playing vital role in growth of bath salts market.
- Increase in demand for bath salts has been witnessed during the COVID-19 pandemic as people are going through tough time, which has resulted into increase of stress level in peoples live. Bath salts contain magnesium sulphate, sodium sesquicarbonate, sodium citrate & sodium bicarbonate, which help prevent stress & relaxed tensed muscles.
Innovation in bath salts products by key players
With growing demand for bath salt among consumers, key players are focusing toward continuous R&D on bath salts products to compete with rival products and offer new and innovated products to its consumers. Key players are coming up with additional pleasant fragrance & new colors in new bath salts products, which will provide new experience to consumers in bath during bathing.
Increase in uses of organic products
Bath salts consist of organic minerals & blended with pure organic oils, as nowadays people are more concerned regarding health and prefer to use organic products for wellness of their skins. Therefore, increase in awareness among people about benefits of organic products is one of the significant factors driving the growth of the bath salts market.
Application of bath salt as a fertilizers
Bath salts are also used as fertilizers for gardening as they are neutral and gentle in nature. As Epson salts contain magnesium sulphate it plays an essentials role in growth of plants. Epson salts are used to grow key plants such as roses, tomatoes, and pepper. These bath salts help plants boost the intake of nutrients, which results into healthy growth. These multiple uses of bath salts led to rapid growth of the bath salt market.
Key Benefits of Report-
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the bath salt industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the bath salt market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the bath salt market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed bath salt market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the bath salt market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is bath salt market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
Bath Salt Market Report Highlights
By Products Type
By Price Point
By End User
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Khadi Natural Healthcare Company, The Beauty Co., Sanfrancisco Salt Company, Mesmara Botanics Private Limited., Nutroactive industries Private Limited., PT Invent India Pvt. Ltd, KDM Nutrition and Wellness LLP., Shanghai Jahwa United Co. Ltd.