Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market is expected to grow in upcoming years due to factors such as rise in geriatric population across the globe, increase in awareness about assistive devices and advancements made in the technology.
Bathroom and toilet assist devices are made to provide convenience and ease of operating with the equipment which is fixed in the bathroom or toilet. These devices improve the accessibility of toilets for old and disabled patients. Some of the common bathroom-toilet assist devices include commodes, toilet seat raisers, bath lifts, bath aids, etc. commode category has increased demand in Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices in past. The reason for this is ease of use and increased rate of adoption for the product. Rise in focus of vendors for providing user-friendly products is expected to drive the market growth.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
To take care of infected population the demand for medical supplies is increasing. Respiratory support devices such as atomizer, life-support machine, oxygen generator, and monitor are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. With rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising among, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand of medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have significant impact on the bathroom & toilet assist devices market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as rise in geriatric population across the world and increase in rate of awareness about assistive devices are expected to rise the growth for the market.
- Advancements made in the technology and increase in prevalence of chronic diseases is driving the market growth for bathroom and toilet assist devices.
- Increase in number of online stores and favorable insurance coverage is expected to boost the growth for the Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market.
- However, lack of knowledge regarding availability of the devices and high cost associated with the devices can hamper the growth for Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices market up to some extent over the forecast period.
New Product Launch / News:
- In July 2019, an article in KHN stated that about 25 million Americans who are aging in place rely on help from other people and devices such as canes, raised toilets or shower seats to perform essential daily activities, according to a new study documenting how older adults adapt to their changing physical abilities. But a substantial number don’t get adequate assistance. Nearly 60% of seniors with seriously compromised mobility reported staying inside their homes or apartments instead of getting out of the house. Twenty-five percent said they often remained in bed.
- In 2019, Specialist bathroom manufacturer Geberit placed a five-year free warranty on its new AquaClean Mera Care shower toilet. The warranty is designed to support independent living for end-users as well as occupational therapists. The adaptable Geberit AquaClean Mera Care features a number of unique and advanced solutions to aid independence.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market.
- The report provides a detailed Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market Report:
- What are the leading market players active in Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market growth & why?
Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
MEYRA GmbH, Etac AB, K Care Healthcare Equipment, Invacare Corporation, Spectra Care Group, ArjoHuntleigh, DIETZ GmbH, RCN Medical and Rehabilitation GmbH, Sunrise Medical (US) LLC., Handicare, Medical Depot, Inc. (Drive Medical), Hewi Heinrich Wilke GmbH, Prism Medical., Patterson Medical Holdings, Inc., Poshchair Medical Limited, GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC., Pride Mobility Products Corp., Ortho XXI, Juvo Solutions, Bischoff & Bischoff GmbH