A device that stores electric charge is a battery. A battery consists of one or more electrolytic cell. Supply of electric power starts when it is connected to devices like watches, flashlight, clocks, smartphones, and electric cars. Battery analyzer is also known as battery tester. It is a device to check the state of an electric battery. It is used to measure the voltage, capacity and resistance of batteries. It is also used for testing speed, high accuracy and resolution of the batteries. These devices are used to see that the batteries are in service and to predict the replacement of the batteries. Battery analyzers are also used in battery backup applications like power distribution system, data centers and telecom networks. They are used in many industries such as healthcare, automotive, IT and telecom, aviation and defense.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Market Size Available for Years
Base Year Considered
Type, Battery Type, End user and Region
Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA.
Fluke Corporation, Ametek, Inc., Xiamen Tmax Battery Equipments Limited., HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION, ACT Meters Ltd., Cadex Electronics Inc., Eagle Eye Power Solutions LLC, Kussmaul Electronics Co. Inc., Maccor Inc., Meco Instruments Pvt. Ltd., PulseTech Products Corp., B&K Precision Corporation, Bullard, Energy Storage Instruments and Vencon Technologies.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Many industries such as IT, telecom, automotive, aviation and defense were shut down during the COVID-19 pandemic, which decreased the demand for battery analyzer.
- The demand for electric vehicle decreased due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic; the decline of the electric vehicle market affected the battery analyzer market.
- The global supply chain was disrupted and the demand for battery analyzer decreased in many countries.
- Availability of any alternate analyzer in the market at the time of COVID-19 outbreak affected the market of battery analyzer.
Top Impacting Factors
The demand for power sources based on batteries is increasing in the automotive industries, which increases the use of battery analyzer and will drive the growth of the battery analyzer market. It is used to monitor and maintain the battery of electric vehicle. Electric vehicle requires low maintenance and is environment friendly. So, the sale of electric vehicle is increasing, which increases the demand for battery analyzer and boosts the market growth. It is used in many backups application in IT and telecom industry. The battery analyzer has many properties that it can be easily connected to system with USB ports and easy to use. Due to these properties, it is used in IT and telecom industries. The demand from these sectors is increasing, which will increase the demand for battery analyzer market. Also, in healthcare industries, they are used to maintain and check the batteries of medical devices, this will drive the market growth in healthcare sectors. However, many alternate analyzers are available in the market, which can restrain the growth of battery analyzers market.
- In the countries like Japan, India and China, the industries such as automotive, IT and telecom are witnessing a rise, which increases the demand for battery analyzers market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- In Asia-Pacific region, the government has taken efforts in reducing vehicle emission, thus, the demand for electric vehicle has increased, which will provide an opportunity for the market players to expand their business and this will increase the growth of battery analyzer market.
- The government of India has set the target for the adoption of electrical vehicle to run all three and two-wheeler on batteries.
- Many key market players adopt strategies for the development and expansion of their business. The strategies are joint ventures, acquisition, new product launches and others.
- Adani group, the Indian company and EdgeconneX, the U.S. based company, have established a joint venture. Because of this development, the demand for battery analyzer increased.
Key Segments Covered
End User Industry
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• North America
o United States
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle-East and Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle-East and Africa
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the battery analyzer industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the battery analyzer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the battery analyzer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed battery analyzer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Battery Analyzer Market Report Highlights
By Battery Type
By End User Industry
Key Market Players
Fluence Inc., ABB Ltd., Johnson Controls International plc, Texas Instruments, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Infineon Technologies, Eaton Corporation