Bench-top Dental Autoclaves are the equipment sterilization devices used to decontaminate the equipment used during dental procedures. Rise in number of hospital-acquired infections has generated a need of highly advanced sterilization techniques to promote the sterilization of equipment and other tools of medical industry. Increasing prevalence of dental disorder, high demand for sophisticated dental services and favorable government regulations are some of the prominent factors driving the growth of bench-top dental autoclaves market. Recent introduction of Comprehensive Dental Reform Act of 2012 from the U.S. government has enhanced the reimbursement options for dental healthcare services, thereby promoting the growth of dental equipment market. Furthermore, advancement in cosmetic dental procedures and increasing healthcare expenditures are promoting the penetration of bench-top dental autoclave market. On contrary, the high cost of dental autoclave and lack awareness about hygiene across developing regions would limit the growth of market during the forecast period. However, collective efforts from leading companies and government to create awareness about environmental hygiene and decrease in the cost of equipment would eventually reduce the impact of the above restraints during the forecast period.
The global bench-top dental autoclaves market is segmented into product type, application and geography. Based on product type, the market is categorized as pre- and post-vacuum, semi-automatic and automatic. The end user segment is categorized as clinics/hospitals, academics/institutes and research laboratories. Geographically, the market is segmented across four regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Presently, North America occupies a majority of the market share followed by Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Collaboration, product launch and acquisition are some of the strategies adopted by key players in the Bench-top Dental Autoclaves market. In 2014, W&H Dentalwerk Bürmoos GmbH launched Lisa 500 sterilizers clubbed with fast cycles. This autoclave provides rapid sterilization of unpacked instruments at minimal duration. Companies profiled in this report include Tuttnauer, Straumann, Cook Medical, Dentsply International Inc., W&H Dentelwerk International, Antonio Matachana, 3M ESPE, Sirona Dental Systems Inc., ThermoFisher Scientifics and W&H Dentalwerk Bürmoos GmbH.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- Inclusive intellects of factors driving and restraining the growth of the global bench-top dental autoclaves market is provided in the report
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of combination products) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies
- SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the global bench-top dental autoclaves market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps understand the market behavior
- The report provides quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations that help in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of global Bench-top Dental Autoclaves products market, through various decision making tools such as, Porter’s five forces model, value chain analysis
- Market attractiveness analysis has been included for various product end users and geographic segment with detailed analysis of factors responsible for rapid growth of the market segments
Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Kerr Dental, Midmark, Pelton & Crane, Brasseler USA, Hu-Friedy, Planmeca, A-dec, Tuttnauer, Dentsply Sirona, Belmont